• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
ÔÖ£UPÔÖ£

Well, in this up I'll be referring to the Super Boo of Dragon Ball (In manga there is no differentiation, ie there is no "Z") ÔÖö

Ôû¬ First I will show the scan where it says that Boo is superior to Beerus from the time that imprisoned the Ro-Kaioshin [1], then you ask me "What if there is more than Bills of that era? " and I answer you, even weaker at that time Bills was already able to destroy the whole kingdom of the Kaiohins

Akira says this in an interview, that the reason that Bills had sealed him on the sword was that it was not proper to destroy every kingdom kaioshin ...

Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬ Ôû¬

to each other's realms and hold a coordination meeting.At this time, they got into an argument over some trifling thing, and a certain short-tempered God of Destruction sealed Elder Kaiōshin away inside a sword. proper for him to destroy the Kaiōshin Realm itself. By the way, that God of Destruction was Beerus. "

Since the Kaioshin Realm is said to be 1/10 the size of the Universe [2], whoever wants the most complete source [http: //www.kanzenshuu. with / gods-and-cosmos / universe /], so we have Boo being superior to Bills of that time, which is capable of destroying the Kaioshin Realm, which is 1/10 the size of the universe, it for Multi-Galaxy

@Lotus

Beerus feats >>>>> an extremely outdated statement that predates Super by over a decade.

Beerus most likely sealed him for the same reason that he sends the Time Patroller after Demigra. A fight involving the God of Destruction would just cause too much collateral, not that he was weaker.

Most of your argument relies on outdated statements that are taken out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back