• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal
Both are City Block level
Mairo has all his power ups

Mario's ap: 29.681151290631 Tons

Ochako's ap: over 13.7 tons
Ochako's durability: 26.67 tons

Mario:
sherlynnet-arvelo-245-sin-titulo-20221008173353.jpg

Ochako: 7
My-Hero-Academia_-Asi%CC%81-se-ve-Ochako-Uraraka-con-el-poder-del-One-For-All-1.jpg

Icon:

Last edited:
Mario is only City Block with the SuperStar and the effect of the Star doesn't even last for more than a minute. I doubt Mario can take down Uraraka in less than a minute, especially since he doesn't even have an AP advantage.

Mario will then revert to base form and any attack from Uraraka will one shot him.

Also Mario has barely any experience compared to Ochaco so honestly I say Ochaco gets this one due to also having better range, and far better combat experience. Voting Ochaco.

To be fair Mario literally trained for a day then could Stomp Bowser's army who were razing the entire world and could match Donkey Kong who was considered the best fighter and Leader of his kingoms army then that same Mario went on to bully bowser who stomped DK and Peach in a 2v1 both of whom we both know to be well trained in combat so Mario isn't going into this with nothing

But yeah I doubt he finishes this in a minute at all

Voting ochako due to time constraints on the form since it only lasted about 2 minutes in the movie

What are y'all FRAing about? Don't ya realize this is a stomp? How can Mario win this one if he cannot beat Ochako at all in less than 2 minutes?

She wouldn't the stomp is that mario had no viable wincons he could execute within 2 minutes therefore its a stomp

Back