• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mairimashita! iruma Update

I've also done the calculations agares so would you like to have a look?
FBaQGQ8VkAMnIpZ

I've also done the calculations agares so would you like to have a look?
FBaQGQ8VkAMnIpZ
That's a nice feat in my opinion though I can't really judge the calculation since I'm not a Calc Group member and aren't really knowledgeable about these kinds of calculations.

Sorry that I don't use a blog, because I don't have permission to create a blog
No need to apologize. I can understand that.

I can't create a blog because of autoconfirm user
There is also no need to clutter the thread with multiple consecutive comments. You can just edit your previous comments if you feel like as if you should add something. If the time I have been last seen which you can see by going on my profile picture is prior to you making that comment, then I haven't seen it at that point anyways.

Love that the Verse is getting sum upgrades so I'll watch.
Well, I'll give you an update on the situation then if you really are interested.

If you paid attention to the verse page, you probably have noticed the addition of some calculation blogs and character profiles. The calculations in the OP aren't up to date any more since the blog with them has been revised. Right now the results are High 8-C and 8-C. Some help with the profiles and scaling would be appreciated.

One thing that we might want to clear up about the scaling is whether or not the 3 monsters would scale to each other due to their common magical origin. Another thing that we might want to clear up would be their merged form that shows up in chapter 84 which could be scaled to the combined strength of the three monsters. Relevant in this instance would be Amelie and Opera blocking an attack from the fusion together though Amelie was visibly hurting afterwards. In chapter 85 Opera, Kalego and Balam each just attacked the fusion on their own at the same time with it being described as each one of them beating the fusion up by themselves which could be used as justification of them each scaling above it.

↑↑
I don't know about calculations, but I have some questions:
  1. Why does pixel scaling take into account what is outside the wall? the walter park is only what is inside the wall, although the square of the Callego group makes it difficult to take an exact measurement, it would be around 350-360 pixels. (just in case, the image used in the calculation comes from chapter 80).
  2. Even counting the outside as the park, the calculation takes into account that the box of Callego's group as the end of the place, even though it could end in the middle of it, why? (a few pixels less, but ...).
  3. Why is the ground taken into account, if they take refuge there to receive less damage (ch. 85), indicating that less power will reach the ground?
  4. Even taking the floor completely: where does it start? Seeing the image, the line seems to start in the letters (which are obviously not part of the stage)

↑↑
I don't know about calculations, but I have some questions:
  1. Why does pixel scaling take into account what is outside the wall? the walter park is only what is inside the wall, although the square of the Callego group makes it difficult to take an exact measurement, it would be around 350-360 pixels. (just in case, the image used in the calculation comes from chapter 80).
1. I already know it's redundant and I've regenerated the image but I entered the wrong image . 510 pixel is a subtraction of 550

if there's anything wrong forgive me because I'm just an ordinary human who can make mistakes

I remade up to 3 photos first 550, Second 515 ,andthird 510

Last edited:
3. Why is the ground taken into account, if they take refuge there to receive less damage (ch. 85), indicating that less power will reach the ground?
since the attack was aimed at the refugee camp so the kalego and others wouldn't be destroyed might get burns if they stayed on top

the opera says that the attack is capable of turning half of Walterpark into dust

For anyone who didn't notice that this thread was in Calc Group Discussion like I did for the most part, the thread has been moved to Content Revision.

Okay, we have now a good overview for the calculation blogs and some of the profiles in the OP.

Back