• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maid Battle Round 2 7-B Edition (Just one more)

Again, lotta maids, make em fight yada yada I'm just gonna copy paste the conditions from the last match.

Fight takes place in a fancy 1000 room mansion with both combatants in the entry hall 10 meters apart. Win via any means nessasary and hope this isn't a stomp. Speed is Equalized. SBA.

Melissa

Narberal Gamma - Kal, FDry, Dargoo, Cal, Anonymous

Mel loves using her staff which can produces an omni-directional matter destroying blast. Invinsibility wouldn't be a problem, all magical girl can see invisible thing on daily basis.

But Nab sure can one shots Mel since she is a glass cannon. So, it depends on who hit first.

Nar has several spells that use mindhax, how good is Melissa's resistances?

Honestly I've been freshening up some of the maid profiles and I've yet to hit Nabe, so the profile is a bit meh rn.

Is Nabe currently posing as Nabe or is she Narberal Gamma? Makes a big difference how she fights.

If its Nabe, she will use low tier spells, like Fly and Lightning, and buff herself. If its Narberal, she teleports in the air and spams lightning.

Pretty sure any SBA assumes the stronger of the two, which would be a serious Narberal.

Also PMMM ratings are likely to be revised in the immediate future as many of the verse's calcs have been invalidated.

AnonymousBlank said:
Melissa doesn't seem to fly or teleport so Nabe buries her from range then.
Voting Nabe.
"both combatants in the entry hall 10 meters apart."

"fancy 1000 room mansion"

Don't think she has the room to range spam, tbh.

"Extended melee range to several meters"

For some reason that seems really, really off for a PMMM character.

Mel mindhax resistance is about a huge fortress full of people. Mel also has range attack too in form of shooting the tip of her staff which looks like a small wine barrel and make it explode.

I'd give it to Nabe, mostly because I don't think that being able to see Kyubey as he makes himself able to be seen by (potential) magical girls being the same as seeing any invisible being.

The real cal howard said:
I'd give it to Nabe, mostly because I don't think that being able to see Kyubey as he makes himself able to be seen by (potential) magical girls being the same as seeing any invisible being.
The invinsible thing I'm talking about was the witches actually.

I don't think that's much different, being honest. Imo, it's akin to saying Stand Users can see any invisible being.

Dargoo Faust said:
"Extended melee range to several meters"

For some reason that seems really, really off for a PMMM character.
It's legit. Melissa is a CQC fighter, she doesn't use energy blasts or anything (except her omnidirectional matter destruction).

@Cal

Kyubey doesn't make itself able to be seen. They simply see it. Unless you want to tell me that it was visible on purpose when Homura tried to kill it

I think Nabe takes this via range then, as she can teleport/fly out of the mansion and nuke it repeatedly.

Cal's reasons are wrong because they go against stuff that was accepted in previous CRTs

Dargoo's reasons are legit tho

Nabe - 5 (Kal, FDry, Dargoo, Cal, Anonymous)

Unless Kal isn't voting and just correcting a statement.

If Nabe does abuse range and AoE in character, then yeah, voting her.

Melissa is good at dodging projectiles, but she doesn't really have ways around massive AoE

I mean, to be fair, Mel has the AP advantage to a pretty significant degree.

But yeah if it's in character for Nabe to just stay in the air, Melissa can't do much.

but at somepoint they have to fight in the appropriate range, and if Nabe decides to use long range spells, Mel can surely avoid and I'm not sure about tanking, I don't think Mel has enough dura to tank Nabe's deadly spells

Back