• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So i am wondering, does the no violence rule inside Higuruma's doamin prohibit the activation of his opponents domain? Because if not Mahito can just open his Domain and immidietly end the fight

So i am wondering, does the no violence rule inside Higuruma's doamin prohibit the activation of his opponents domain? Because if not Mahito can just open his Domain and immidietly end the fight
Good question. I think it might because Higuruma doesn't have the sure-hit effect that other domains possess, meaning he has greater range with the specifications for his domain. A Japanese untranslated version of a JJK chapter even stated that non-lethal domains are strong against domain clashes. Furthermore, the fact that the Jujutsu sorcerers made a back-up plan with Higuruma's domain in-mind despite knowing how powerful Sukuna and his domain are implies they believed Higuruma's domain would be enough to trap Sukuna in.

Assuming that Higuruma's domain can't prevent other domains from being activated, it would come down to which domain would win in a domain battle, and this depends on whether or not Mahito or Higuruma possesses greater skill and talent. Though both displayed remarkable feats of growth within a short time frame, I think Higuruma has greater raw talent. Higuruma created his domain immediately upon awakening, and it only took him 12 days to reach grade 1 sorcerer level. While Nanami says Mahito was born "recently", we don't know what that time frame entails. It could be several weeks, it could be a month, we don't know. He was able to learn Domain Amplification just from observing it and understanding the basics of it. His skill was enough that Sukuna himself was impressed and even asked Higuruma his name. With Mahito, however, Sukuna never displayed the same level of respect for how his abilities advanced and merely called him a puppet, implying he wasn't as impressed with Mahito.

That also reminds me that Higuruma can use domain amplification, meaning even if he did lose in a domain battle, he could protect himself from the sure-hit effect of Mahito's domain.

Last edited:
Good question. I think it might because Higuruma doesn't have the sure-hit effect that other domains possess, meaning he has greater range with the specifications for his domain. A Japanese untranslated version of a JJK chapter even stated that non-lethal domains are strong against domain clashes. Furthermore, the fact that the Jujutsu sorcerers made a back-up plan with Higuruma's domain in-mind despite knowing how powerful Sukuna and his domain are implies they believed Higuruma's domain would be enough to trap Sukuna in.

Assuming that Higuruma's domain can't prevent other domains from being activated, it would come down to which domain would win in a domain battle, and this depends on whether or not Mahito or Higuruma possesses greater skill and talent. Though both displayed remarkable feats of growth within a short time frame, I think Higuruma has greater raw talent. Higuruma created his domain immediately upon awakening, and it only took him 12 days to reach grade 1 sorcerer level. While Nanami says Mahito was born "recently", we don't know what that time frame entails. It could be several weeks, it could be a month, we don't know. He was able to learn Domain Amplification just from observing it and understanding the basics of it. His skill was enough that Sukuna himself was impressed and even asked Higuruma his name. With Mahito, however, Sukuna never displayed the same level of respect for how his abilities advanced and merely called him a puppet, implying he wasn't as impressed with Mahito.

That also reminds me that Higuruma can use domain amplification, meaning even if he did lose in a domain battle, he could protect himself from the sure-hit effect of Mahito's domain.
That's enough for me. Count me down for Higuruma!

Higuruma domain and Mahito domain kind of way different. btw does Higuruma has sure hit? Because all I remember is his domain has rules. If his domain has sure hit it's up to debate whose domain is more refined

Higuruma domain and Mahito domain kind of way different. btw does Higuruma has sure hit? Because all I remember is his domain has rules. If his domain has sure hit it's up to debate whose domain is more refined
No sure-hit, but it forces the opponent to obey the rules of the Domain and asserts that Higuruma must explain the rules

Though both displayed remarkable feats of growth within a short time frame, I think Higuruma has greater raw talent. Higuruma created his domain immediately upon awakening, and it only took him 12 days to reach grade 1 sorcerer level.
That's not a talent feat. His Domain is part of his technique by default
Domain Amplification can barely even neutralize a high-output technique like Red. No way it's stopping Mahito from ensnaring his soul with Self-Embodiment of Perfection

That being said, Mahito won't use it off the bat, while Higuruma's Domain is literally his technique. So he probably throws it out to begin with, and now Mahito is on trial

It's Mahito, so he gets the death sentence. Judgeman confiscates Idle Transfiguration

Mahito's gonna get his Cursed Technique confiscated even if Judgeman doesn't pick one of his crimes involving mass murder because something like going to a pachinko parlor underage was enough for confiscation which immediately gives Higuruma a massive advantage over Mahito since Mahito's invulnerability comes from using Idle Transfiguration to preserve his soul's shape and then Higuruma can just beat him to death with his gavel. If Judgeman does accuse Mahito of mass murder then this fight becomes even easier for Higuruma.

Mahito has a Lethal Domain and Higuruma's Domain accounts for Jujutsu plus they went with the plan against Sukuna without thinking about Sukuna countering Deadly Sentencing with Malevolent Shrine so Deadly Sentencing probably counts Domain Expansion as violence.
Higuruma created his domain immediately upon awakening
Higuruma's talent feat doesn't come from having a Domain Expansion, it comes working backwards from his Domain that automatically came with his awakening as a sorcerer to master reinforcement techniques and Cursed Energy Control on the level of a Grade 1 Sorcerer.

Sukuna is not a cursed spirit
Yea, I guess incarnation isn't the same as becoming a cursed spirit. In that case, it does make it a bit more tricky to determine whether Mahito would be culpable. Personally, I'm inclined to believe he would be since he has cognitive awareness and full understanding of the act of murder and chooses to do it regardless. I feel that's something that could only really be answered by Gege. If he does give an answer in the future and it's determined the domain doesn't work on cursed spirits, then this match is more of a stomp in favor of Mahito. But since no conclusive answer has been given, it's more open to interpretation.

Yea, I guess incarnation isn't the same as becoming a cursed spirit. In that case, it does make it a bit more tricky to determine whether Mahito would be culpable. Personally, I'm inclined to believe he would be since he has cognitive awareness and full understanding of the act of murder and chooses to do it regardless. I feel that's something that could only really be answered by Gege. If he does give an answer in the future and it's determined the domain doesn't work on cursed spirits, then this match is more of a stomp in favor of Mahito. But since no conclusive answer has been given, it's more open to interpretation.
Idk that's why I'm asking if Mahito will be considered under human charges because there is a possibility he would be considered as an animal or something which idk if any laws punishes animals.

Idk that's why I'm asking if Mahito will be considered under human charges because there is a possibility he would be considered as an animal or something which idk if any laws punishes animals.
I mean, it's a possibility. But as I said, it's more unlikely because he's not non-sapient and mindless like most other cursed spirits, so it's not exactly the same as a bear would be killing a human.

I mean, it's a possibility. But as I said, it's more unlikely because he's not non-sapient and mindless like most other cursed spirits, so it's not exactly the same as a bear would be killing a human.
Higuruma was worried about Sukuna not getting any charges if he pleaded as he is mentally ill. Knowing Mahito's psycho personality what domain would consider him to be.

How does Higuruma scale against Mahito?

The official translations say that, because Idle Death Gamble is non-lethal, "...[Hakari] can be aggressive", but the original Japanese text says: "押し合いに強く", or, "strong against opposition"; when thinking of the word 押し合い (oshiai), think of wrestling. Additionally, Gojo asserts that: "When multiple Domains are expanded at the same time, the more polished one will reign supreme. It can also depend on compatibility and Cursed Energy," and Higuruma's Domain is unique in that he analyzed the Domain itself and reverse-engineered the basics of Barrier techniques, which implies a genius-level of refinement. And, given that Self-Embodiment of Perfection is lethal, Mahito activating a Domain would be prohibited by Higuruma's no-violence sure-hit; forget about directly attacking Higuruma, effectively forcing a stalemate.
because there is a possibility he would be considered as an animal
but, like, why?
Knowing Mahito's psycho personality what domain would consider him to be.
For Mahito to successfully plead not guilty by reason of insanity, he would need to to prove that "at the time of committing the [countless mass murders], [he] was laboring under such a defect of reason, from disease of the mind, as not to know the nature and quality of the act he was doing or, if he did know it, that he did not know what he was doing was wrong." However, he is of sound mind and was fully aware of what he did, furthering the development of Idle Transfiguration.

Mahito is too immature to be able to understand the court processes at play, and would easily lose the court trial. From there, he would be lost without Idle Transfiguration since he relies so heavily on it for his normal fighting style.

Higuruma wins

Mahito just loses his ct right? I don't see Hig being a better fighter here nor stronger so I think Mahito's got this. I'll be voting Mahito.
Should probably also name which Key Hig is here, I assume his Shinjuku since its better.

Mahito just loses his ct right? I don't see Hig being a better fighter here nor stronger so I think Mahito's got this. I'll be voting Mahito.
Should probably also name which Key Hig is here, I assume his Shinjuku since its better.
Mahito's only a good fighter when he can actively manipulate his shape and body using his CT. He's never shown remarkable hand-to-hand combat skills and has always relied on forming his hands and body into weapons to fight. Without his CT, it'd be a lot harder for him to fight. Not saying that he couldn't hold his own, but considering how quickly Higuruma was able to put Itadori, who's renowned for his hand-to-hand combat skills, on the ropes and force him to do a retrial to save himself, don't think Mahito would fare much better.

What's Mahito gonna do without Idle Transfiguration? Most of his fighting style relies on it's applications (invulnerability, shapeshifting, body control, natural weaponry, transfigured humans) so he'd be stuck going purely hand-to-hand meanwhile Higuruma is armed with a one-shot sword after getting a death penalty

If ya think all of this, what is Mahito's win con? His immortality gets countered by the sword, he can't use his ct and ya think Hig is good in h2h.
This just sounds like a stomp to me.

If ya think all of this, what is Mahito's win con? His immortality gets countered by the sword, he can't use his ct and ya think Hig is good in h2h.
Well you can argue for Mahito dodging the attacks and somehow winning by H2H combat. Not to mention he has BF.

It's implied that there is a time limit on Confiscation. There's a possibility that Mahito gets charged with a lesser crime and only gets Confiscation. Though that is less likely considering how many of Mahito's crimes involve murder.

Well you can argue for Mahito dodging the attacks and somehow winning by H2H combat. Not to mention he has BF.
Hig is on his level of h2h combat though, and as they just said above Mahito's style is centered around his ct without it he's just going to be a weaker fighter. And Mahito hit BF once... the odds he hits another while his curse energy control is weakened due to losing his ct makes no sense.

It's implied that there is a time limit on Confiscation. There's a possibility that Mahito gets charged with a lesser crime and only gets Confiscation. Though that is less likely considering how many of Mahito's crimes involve murder.
Hig knows all the crimes one has done in domain. He can very easily pick any murder he's done then Mahito pleads guilty and Hig gets the sword.

Can ya name any win con Mahito has that isn't instantly countered right away?

From the stomp page:

Common Examples of a Decisive/Non-Stomp Match​

• Both characters have several methods of winning. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.
  • One character has more ways to win than the other, but the other character wins more times than not due to matchup specifics that allow/cause them to use their winning move(s) immediately.
  • Both characters are otherwise evenly matched in terms of statistics and abilities, but one has regeneration that the other can possibly, but not easily, surmount.
  • One character having a level of regeneration that prevents them from being killed, but the other has an ability that would allow them to win despite the former's level of regeneration, such as mind manipulation, soul manipulation, etc...
Mahito has one way of winning and that's fighting or waiting for an unknown timeframe to end confiscation, which seems unlikely given Hig's skill in Shinjuku key.

Hig can overpower and beat down Mahito, Hig can death manip with the sword, thats two ways Hig wins and they are far more likely to happen than Mahito's.

Hig has rct that would allow him to regen any serious wound a techless Mahito could potentially do.

Mahito's main win con for most his matches is inaccessible so he can't even stop Hig's regen here.

This is just a stomp match lol. If this was just Culling Games Hig maybe this would be more fair but that just means Hig loses his regen counter, something he's unlikely to need since Mahito isn't gonna be one shotting here or soul manipping.

Hig is on his level of h2h combat though, and as they just said above Mahito's style is centered around his ct without it he's just going to be a weaker fighter. And Mahito hit BF once... the odds he hits another while his curse energy control is weakened due to losing his ct makes no sense.

Hig knows all the crimes one has done in domain. He can very easily pick any murder he's done then Mahito pleads guilty and Hig gets the sword.

From the stomp page:

Common Examples of a Decisive/Non-Stomp Match​

• Both characters have several methods of winning. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.
  • One character has more ways to win than the other, but the other character wins more times than not due to matchup specifics that allow/cause them to use their winning move(s) immediately.
  • Both characters are otherwise evenly matched in terms of statistics and abilities, but one has regeneration that the other can possibly, but not easily, surmount.
  • One character having a level of regeneration that prevents them from being killed, but the other has an ability that would allow them to win despite the former's level of regeneration, such as mind manipulation, soul manipulation, etc...

This is just a stomp match lol. If this was just Culling Games Hig maybe this would be more fair but that just means Hig loses his regen counter, something he's unlikely to need since Mahito isn't gonna be one shotting here or soul manipping.
I guess it's a stomp then in that case
Btw does Mahito is even considered as human to apply his murder charges?
^
If he still gets murder changes after this then this match is pretty much stomp

Higuruma does NOT know what crimes are done. Judgeman does, and Higuruma just knows what is given to him in the file. Mahito could be brought to court for property damage or petty theft lol.

Higuruma does NOT know what crimes are done. Judgeman does, and Higuruma just knows what is given to him in the file. Mahito could be brought to court for property damage or petty theft lol.
Still doesn't change my overall point.

Alright, I've changed Higuruma's key to Culling Games to make it more balanced and less of a stomp.

How exactly is culling games Higuruma a fairer match?
No RCT, more evened out stats. I wouldn't say it's impossible for Mahito to beat Higuruma and stall him long enough to have his cursed technique return. Not likely, but still possible. So it's rash to say this match is a stomp. Besides, Mahito can be clever. He could figure something out or maybe use the terrain to his advantage.

I feel like Reverse Cursed Technique is really a small piece of the grander puzzle, though. He would lack the ability to heal himself but his winning conditions didn't really rely on his ability to use RCT lol.

Even if one doesn't think it's a stomp, Higuruma still wins in most scenarios.

I feel like Reverse Cursed Technique is really a small piece of the grander puzzle, though. He would lack the ability to heal himself but his winning conditions didn't really rely on his ability to use RCT lol.

Even if one doesn't think it's a stomp, Higuruma still wins in most scenarios.
I agree. All I wanted to do was ensure this match wasn't a stomp. I'll take this as a vote for Higuruma.

I'll also cast a vote for Higuruma and begin grace.

Last edited:
Back