• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor vs Goku Black (Remastered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can say something first I kinda think this is a stomp. There's another thread with Magolor fighting whis and even then it ses like magolor has the advantage so there's that to consider.

Magolor via superior hax and black hole feat

Also if I may just add my own thoughts to the topic being closed, I noticed a lot of people jumped on the black bandwagon, and it wasn't until later in the thread where people started explaining what magolor was capable of did he start getting votes, and even a few people changing their opinions. I realise that might sound hypocritical since the same thing is happening here only vice versa, however due to people from the last topic carrying over their votes, as well as this topic taking far less time to justify what magolor is capable of, I think making a new topic isn't exactly unfair, but might not have been the most ideal way to handle the situation

Magolor looks like a Low 2-C character who's in 3-A because he lacks one or two feats to put him into Low 2-C, he stomps Black. Btw I just noticed Speed is equalized in this thread, but why? Who has the highest speed of these two characters?

FTW395 said:
Magolor looks like a Low 2-C character who's in 3-A because he lacks one or two feats to put him into Low 2-C, he stomps Black. Btw I just noticed Speed is equalized in this thread, but why? Who has the highest speed of these two characters?
Magolor's normally into the quadrillions c.

Now that FTW mentioned it, given all the powers that Magolor has in comparison, this is a stomp. There's no reasonable way that Goku Black is ever getting around any of these advantages. Magolor wins 10 out of 10.

Whilst at first I agree Magolor will give Black a hard time, I feel by the end of the battle Black will win. He already has a great knowledge of Gokü, letting him reach his full potential, which in combination with anger allows him to be canonly the strongest non-god fighter in DragonBall by the end of his arc. However, this isn't enough against someone with Magolor's reality warping.

So the reason I feel he would win is that he has SO many ways to get stronger, and one way to do this, and the most basic, is to get hurt. Everytime Gokü Black get hurt, he becomes stronger, which is best shown in his fight against SSJ2 Gokü, as well as the effects of being stomped by an enraged SSJB Gokü. If hurt enough, he can even upgrade his SSJR's Ki-sword, which could possibly even go beyond his Sycthe if hurt enough!

So, I feel he will be hit enough times by Magolor to be able to win, as even those who have stomped him in a fight (enraged SSJB Gokü, SSJB Vegeta post-HBTC) were ultimately overtaken... and in a short amount of time due to his version of a zenkai. As his anger allows him to rise even further, I feel in the end, this gives him the edge to defeat Magolor.

The Wright Way said:
12-3 should this be added or should we keep going? Magolor's favor.
Someone brought up that this may be a stomp, but personally I think the match was fair enough, would you consider 12-3 winning by a landslide? Other than that I'd say this is worth giving the clear that this should be added.

Never watched an episode of DBS and know basically nothing about edgy Goku, so you're asking the wrong guy here, but I'm sure there are other people who can provide a decent argument

Magolor had a win against Whis who by our tierings is way stronger than Black but was removed because it considered a "stomp".

Check the side (im on mobile so I cant link it) there should be a Magolor vs Whis on there.

I know the math, but it was never added. And the only guy who called stomp was that one guy who called all DB matches stomps if they lost.

My point is this follows the same Saitama Vs DB logic.

If Saitama lost to Goku whats the point in adding that he also lost to Krillen, Chiaotzu and Turles who is overall weaker than Goku?

Im indifferent as to who has the l over Magolor by the way it just makes sense to put on the character who is stronger.

Kyo Zero said:
Never watched an episode of DBS and know basically nothing about edgy Goku, so you're asking the wrong guy here, but I'm sure there are other people who can provide a decent argument
Then how can you possible know if this match was fair enough.

FTW395 said:
Then how can you possible know if this match was fair enough.
Based off the pages in question?

I mean, i don't know anything about Magolor, but i can glance at his page and see that he beats Black due to things that Black can't actively overcome.

Aparajita said:
Based off the pages in question?

I mean, i don't know anything about Magolor, but i can glance at his page and see that he beats Black due to things that Black can't actively overcome.
He said he doesn't know anything about Goku Black so I assume he didn't take the time to check out his profile. Otherwise I don't know anything about Magolor either.

Don't get the wrong idea, I always make an effort to look at their numbers, powers and abilities and feats before making a judgement, the point I was trying to make is that I know nothing about him in action, I've never seen DBS, I can only accept his power at face value on paper.

Anyway I determined that the match was fair due to the fact that Black is evidently capable of fighting Magolor, to me, a stomp match implies it wasn't even a battle, but with speed equalised I get the impression that black lands a number of attacks, he might never be able to win, but he was able to fight back, so that's why I argue that it was a fair match and he just simply didn't make the cut.

Magolor stomps due to superior hax and feats.

Magolor can use his blackhole of MFTL+ speeds to suck up Black into Magolors own little dimension of torture and pain he created to use as an attack against kirby.

Also, Magolors competent reality warping could really screw Black, as Magolor technically breaks the laws of the universe, by using the universe as a weapon to his whim. He can legit control space and time by mind, gestures and emotion.

Magolor due greater hax... Reality Warping, Space Manipulation, BFR, and that Black Hole thing... He has a way of countering almost everything that Goku Black has to offer.

Can't the results from the other thread (whatever it was) be added to this one? Because this one will probably be requested to be removed since Black beat Magolor before.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Can't the results from the other thread (whatever it was) be added to this one? Because this one will probably be requested to be removed since Black beat Magolor before.
Most people from the other thread changed their minds here after acknowlegding more about Magolor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back