• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor (Kirby) downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never held the universe together. That, and we dont even know its size. So tell me, how come these aestetics that are smaller than Kirby's feet at a distance? Despite Kirby-verse's size being ridiculous to begin with? See, this is what I hate about Kirby wankers. Ive seen DK's moon aint legit since its too small but when Kirby comes in? Lol clearly there universal

...Are you for real, right now?

Kirby and co. fought Magolor in a parallel universe.

When Magolor was defeated, it collapsed.

He isn't there, because he was defeated, which was my point.

ffs he wasnt KOd, he was revived for the Extra game part since the game wanted it. The game made a seperate mode that so happened to feature him. Oh my God, this wank is insane

Also, for the last time, it is not proven to be a universe ever in the entire story. Parallel universe does not equal insta-universal. Those galaxies have NO proven size

FFS HE DIDNT HOLD IT TOGETHER SHOW ME HIM HOLDING IT TOGETHER, SHOW ME THE CROWN DOING THAT (Despite it shattering) AND FOR THE LAST TIME, NOBODY KNOWS IF ITS UNIVERSE-SIZED

...So Magolor's defeat, the universe's destruction, and the crown shattering were all just a giant coincidence that happened at once because the universe just felt like collapsing?

...Okay.

So we just now assume that every universe in fiction not confirmed to be of a certain size or the size of our universe isn't universe sized?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
...So Magolor's defeat, the universe's destruction, and the crown shattering were all just a giant coincidence that happened at once because the universe just felt like collapsing?
...Okay.
Until you prove the universe is universe-sized, then I aint buying.

Also, parallel doesnt mean its instantly the size of the Kirby-verse itself. 'sides, Kirby's own universe isn't even confirmed in size

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So we just now assume that every universe in fiction not confirmed to be of a certain size or the size of our universe isn't universe sized?
Most fictions show their universe's size, however and give it a reasonable size. Kirby-verse? lolnope.

Im done debating since this is literally cancer

@DarkSchneiderKing, you kinda can't demand proof like that when quite honestly, you really don't have much of an argument to contradict it bro.

Just my 99 cents.

Edit: Fudging Ninja'd

DarkSchneiderKing said:
Most fictions show their universe's size, however and give it a reasonable size.
Yeah...no. Most fictions don't tend to do that.

If you want to come back when you have proof of how small the galaxies are and you're less angry, then alright.

im with the others, its seems to be a universe cause it does show galaxies and DarkschneiderKing your reasoning for why its not a universe is not a very good argument and do believe it as not valid

Hold on. So we're accepting that the floor that Kirby is standing on that's far smaller than the Galaxies shown in Asura Wrath are Galaxies, yet Asura's Wrath's Galaxies aren't legit. That's kind of a double-standard, don't you think. Also realize that Chakra was in color of the realm between life and death which is in itself a universe, much like Magolor was in control of his own interdimensional universe, galaxy, I don't really care. Are we just assuming that those double standards are legit or do you have actual proof above the aesthetics that it's galaxy level, because if so, we should assume the same of Asura's Wrath as it's only fair. I don't care about the downgrade, I just dislike the blatant BS, since Chakravartin at the time, was also the strongest thing in his universe as well.

Davy0 said:
Hold on. So we're accepting that the floor that Kirby is standing on that's far smaller than the Galaxies shown in Asura Wrath are Galaxies, yet Asura's Wrath's Galaxies aren't legit. That's kind of a double-standard, don't you think. Also realize that Chakra was in color of the realm between life and death which is in itself a universe, much like Magolor was in control of his own interdimensional universe, galaxy, I don't really care. Are we just assuming that those double standards are legit or do you have actual proof above the aesthetics that it's galaxy level, because if so, we should assume the same of Asura's Wrath as it's only fair. I don't care about the downgrade, I just dislike the blatant BS, since Chakravartin at the time, was also the strongest thing in his universe as well.
I never actually disagreed with 3-B Chakra. Rocks was the one who insisted on the downgrade.

XXBeerusTheDestroyerXx said:
Your denial over feats that were clearly shown are cancer. Don't get mad because a kids character stomps your favorite thing.
I don't even know if this abomination can be a kid's character. (As Soul anyway)

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
XXBeerusTheDestroyerXx said:
Your denial over feats that were clearly shown are cancer. Don't get mad because a kids character stomps your favorite thing.
I don't even know if this abomination can be a kid's character. (As Soul anyway)
Yeah, still from a kids game. I think he's just mad that a Kirby character is higher than someone that he favors. It seems like that's the case on a lot of these threads, people get buttmad because some character from a universe they don't like is stronger than one from they like. It's pretty silly honestly.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
I've been wondering something though. It's a whack theory, but Magolor's mouth is....ZERO
That, or it's the crown's own eye. Another thing that goes along with it being a parallel universe to Kirby's own, is that Kirby is hinted at being in our own. If you've heard of Shiver Star it's supposed to be a post apocalyptic earth. It's just a theory, but if it's true it would be safe to assume the Another Dimension is as large as our own.

I don't see Rocks insisting on the BS that's walkway galaxies. So here's the deal. If you can accept that those are Galaxies, then you should accept that Chakravartin also created Galaxies all the same. That way, it's completely fair in my opinion. I don't care what Rocks has to say if he insists. Call Rocks here into this argument if ya want so we can straighten this out. But this smells of crap to me.

Also, though me and DSK don't get along, this is something that he and I both agree on.

Davy0 said:
I don't see Rocks insisting on the BS that's walkway galaxies. So here's the deal. If you can accept that those are Galaxies, then you should accept that Chakravartin also created Galaxies all the same. That way, it's completely fair in my opinion. I don't care what Rocks has to say if he insists. Call Rocks here into this argument if ya want so we can straighten this out. But this smells of crap to me.
Also, though me and DSK don't get along, this is something that he and I both agree on.
Doesn't change the fact they were easily going over multiple galaxies length during their flight, so that place was pretty big, if it is indeed a parallel universe.

No, it's a pocket dimension, just because the inside seems to be multiple lengths does not measure to it being the same length of multiple galaxies outside. I admitted while we were arguing about this in the other thread that it may be galaxy level at the most, but that's far different from what you guys are implying. Another Dimension was leading towards Pop Star which means that it was probably made as a quicker method of travel, otherwise there would have been no reason to make it if Magolor could just teleport there as shown in the cutscene. So whether it is a dimension, we don't know its sheer size or it's true nature other than the fact that it was used to travel towards Pop Star at a possibly faster rate. So you would need to prove its length, and I saw nothing more than stars within Another Dimension apart from the aesthetic so-called "Galaxy" Walkway.

Like I said. I really don't care on that. What matters is, Chakravartin had the capacity of creating miniature galaxies. That's still a galaxy-level feat. It's comparable to... (Snaps finger) How Saint Seiya characters can do feats such as create super-heated explosions that have a power comparable to the big bang, bust the universe several times over even if the damage isn't nearly as extensive, etc. So if you accept that those aesthetic backdrops were galaxies and stars, you'd have to accept Chakravartin doing a much better job of showcasing why he should be comparable. Especially given that it was done effortlessly.

That or Magolor was toying with them, because by that logic he didn't really have to stay and fight them after knocking them all off of Landia, seeing as he had no trouble outpacing Lor Starcutter and Landia. Besides, I really don't see anything that points to it not being as big as any other universe, as the name "another dimension" implies that it is either A. another plane of existence as a whole or B. a parallel universe. I don't know where everyone got the source of it being a parallel universe from, but if that is truly the case then yes, he should be considered Universal. All I see is people arguing if the galaxies are big enough or not, but you gotta also take into consideration Magolor's pulling the strings here. He's warping the fabric of space, so who's to say he couldn't be manipulating the size of them? We've seen he can manipulate the laws of reality, so it doesn't seem too farfetched. Lets not forget that the mastercrown was stated by Magolor to have limitless power, though I think that's probably not true.

Like I said, I don't care about Magolor, I like Kirby but it's not one of my favorite game series. What I'm most worried about is the bias on characters. Just because it's "Another Dimension" doesn't mean it's universe sized though. It's kinda like saying going to another dimension (such as as an example, Kamui Dimension from Naruto) is also automatically makes it universe sized dimension. There is nothing that states that nor shows that. All it means is that yes, this is a dimension. But how big is that dimension, and how should we treat it when it compares to the character who created its own power. Dimensions ar every tricky in fiction, after all.

The general theme of the dimension itself is space, so I'd argue it would be rather large. This being said, I recall it being said that he created it, and if we go by size inconsistencies Gurren Lagann puts Anti-Spiral at Universal, despite the fact that it honestly seems like earth is as big as the galaxies there, and it's merely cause it blew up when died he has this feat. It's hard to tell with these things, but it's my honest opinion that just his ability to completely change the laws of a unvierse and bend it to his will should be more than enough proof he's that powerful, not even including his black holes.

In addition to all the proof many folks have been giving during this conversation, Another Dimension isn't just some random level or Diabolus Ex Machina brought out at a random point of time for a random goal. It's established to be a parallel universe, and we know of it's existance early in the game, when Magolor says it's his home universe, that he escaped from there when Landia attacked him, and whatnot. "A universe is not universe-sized" is just a purely illogical, subjective opinion.

There are 4 DIMENSIONS...

Magolor would be considered UNIVERSAL level, as he did bend the fabric of the universe, change the laws of it, bend it to make it his own weapon. He clearly states that he escaped from his HOME UNIVERSE when landia attacked him(Where Halcandra is) then escaped into kirbys dimension (Where Planet popstar is) When he is using them attacks (wormhole, reality manipuation, when he rips a hole from one dimension to another, he is travelling SCARILY OVER THE SPEED of LIGHT from one dimension back to the dimension they where fighting on to hit kirby. A dimension is a PARRALEL UNIVERSE, And magolor is unbelieveably powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back