• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing we are using the Tier 5 forms. In that case, Magnus wins from sheer psychic hax, he could timestop and kill him 73 times and then walk off and continue reading his nerd books. The speed is pretty close so Wukong cant blitz, so he just dies. Hax stomps.

In that case, its most likely inconclusive. Reality Warping can never really be measured well. It just comes down to who is better at it. Since we dont know, this is inconclusive.

Magnus takes this. He's the strongest of the Primarchs save for Horus and he's the strongest Daemon Prince.

In Magnus' book, he's "at least" 2-B, while Wukong is only likely 2-B and Magnus' Low-Godly regen.

People keep using casualness and AP as if it means anything at this level. Not bothering to look over the AP justifications nor the hax of the characters.

What truly matters here is Hax. Both characters could do a feat like Magnus' with ease. And in the amount of esoteric powers and skills, Buddha Wukong wins with ease.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Then you don't understand how Buddhahood works.
Then you need to do a revision, so someone who has little to no knowledge on the subject can discuss it. =). I would, but i clearly don't know anything about it, obviously.

Matthew Schroeder said:
A simple phrase annoyed you that much?
No? If i'm ignorant, enlighten me. Don't belittle me. Because if there's things that Wukong can do that aren't on his page, then they need to be added to his page. Isn't that how this works?

I'm not belittling you. I just told you you were misinformed.

And they are in his page?

"As a Buddha, he is one with all existence."

This is what Buddhahood does, you become one with all. Perhaps it is not entirely explained, but a Buddha is a being who resides in unity with everything and everyone. Not just mere Omnipresent, but everything is a part of him, and this extends to physical, spiritual, mental ideas, concepts, dreams, everything. It's a complete transcendence over every material and immaterial thing. A Buddha is reality and everything and every being in it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This is what Buddhahood does, you become one with all. Perhaps it is not entirely explained, but a Buddha is a being who resides in unity with everything and everyone. Not just mere Omnipresent, but everything is a part of him, and this extends to physical, spiritual, mental ideas, concepts, dreams, everything. It's a complete transcendence over every material and immaterial thing. A Buddha is reality and everything and every being in it.
I mean, the Warp isn't a part of existence as we, or mythology, understood it. The Warp is beyond the concept of dimensions in general, including the laws of physics and reality where such things are altered by titanic forces at mere whims. Magnus is one such titanic power that can manipulate the Warp with his mere whim.

This is neutral space, i'm assuming, since they're using the In-Warp Magnus, meaning they're comparable. Everything in the Warp is Magnus (in his domains) and vice versa.

Matthew Schroeder said:
You are arguing that Magnus is beyond dimensions now.
You're free to interpt it as you wish.

Magnus and Wukong are both comparable in their haxes and powers, with Magnus' feat being larger and easier on Magnus.

This resides in neutral space, and the Warp is not part of Chinese Mythology. The Buddha does not exist within the Warp.

I'm unfollowing the post. I don't wish to be dragged into a debate on what to classify Magnus as. Ask Azathoth for his input if you're interested.

Remember Sun Wukong has no soul and he has his own Regenerationn, everytime he limbs were cut off by a holy divine weapon of heaven it all grow back and he didn't even feel the pain. Not even the holy fire or flames in heaven can kill him. He can travel through dimensions at ease aswell.

I vote inconclusive none of these guys can put each other down foe good. If we are using to 2B versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back