• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magical girl fights technology (Composite Human (Real World) vs Luz Noceda)

Idk if Titan Luz is standard, but could her sound manip just instantly discombobulate or cause immediate damage/death to CH? Given it's potent/loud enough to blow away a cloud of dust from what I see in the scan. Sound that loud can probably just kill them I think
CH has enhanced senses, so yes.

If Luz just has Titan Luz up and running then I think Luz would win. CH would be fast enough to use the LED lights on her but if she just screams after that CH is just kinda dead. I mean can CH even throw sleeping gas at her to instantly incap?

If Luz just has Titan Luz up and running then I think Luz would win. CH would be fast enough to use the LED lights on her but if she just screams after that CH is just kinda dead
A who shoots first match? That's my favorite meme match! Though is the speed and movement gap not too big for it to be a stomp? CH could just move their hand to aim at Luz.

A who shoots first match? That's my favorite meme match! Though is the speed and movement gap not too big for it to be a stomp? CH could just move their hand to aim at Luz.
It's more like, regardless of if CH is shooting first, Luz still has some sort of time to scream anyways regardless of what they use (i dont think CH has any instant incap options that are just immediate wins) and kill CH from the sheer sound she emits. So sounds like a Luz stomp now with Titan stuff

It's more like, regardless of if CH is shooting first, Luz still has some sort of time to scream anyways regardless of what they use (i dont think CH has any instant incap options that are just immediate wins) and kill CH from the sheer sound she emits. So sounds like a Luz stomp now with Titan stuff
I could say that CH can shoot Luz's neck, but I'm sure that's very unlikely since the neck is an even smaller target than the head, and the head is already a hard target to hit by even police.

Call this match a stomp from now on. I presume.

CH could shoot the neck given they're a master sharpshooter, but weapons that are fast enough to do that aren't strong enough to get through Luz' dura I think. Maybe just restrict the Titan key here since the match wasnt made with Luz just screaming to win lol

CH could shoot the neck given they're a master sharpshooter, but weapons that are fast enough to do that aren't strong enough to get through Luz' dura I think. Maybe just restrict the Titan key here since the match wasnt made with Luz just screaming to win lol
K. Titan luz is restricted.

Back