• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magical girl fights technology (Composite Human (Real World) vs Luz Noceda)

Luz would never just kill a random person and so I have to vote CH based on that alone. She has zero incap moves against a jet so her only option is to pretty much up and die. Out of character though CH gets stomped since as shown with the video earlier she can just point (with the staff) and annihilate them and their plane.

Last edited:
Luz would never just kill a random person and so I have to vote CH based on that alone. She has zero incap moves against a jet so her only option is to pretty much up and die. Out of character though CH gets stomped since as shown with the video earlier she can just point (with the staff) and annihilate them and their plane.
I mean, CH could just do what Hunter did, dodge, and eould be haarder to do that against a moving target in the air

Also she has the win con of puttig a plant, fire or ice glyph on the jet wing forcig CH to eject, but ye, she has no counter to the mach 4 missels

Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.
Luz killed Bellos in cold blood and watched him suffer as he died in agony and pain, she had no reaction other than contempt for Bellos while all this was happening, so yes, she is willing to kill when there are gigantic consequences in letting the enemy live and SBA defines that the battle will have terrible consequences for the character in the case of a defeat.

I knew someone would bring up Bellos. That guy was literally a genocidal dictator that tried to kill her a dozen times. The CH is a random stranger to her. That SBA for some reason has been popping up like a million times this week and staff really need to change it because it is super improperly worded as they have pointed out to me like three times now.

It specifically was just meant to get a character to fight another, not murder if they don’t normally do that.

I knew someone would bring up Bellos. That guy was literally a genocidal dictator that tried to kill her a dozen times. The CH is literally a random guy. That SBA for some reason has been popping up like a million times this week and staff really need to change it because it is super improperly worded as they have pointed out to me like three times now.

It specifically was just meant to get a character to fight another, not murder if they don’t normally do that.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.
The character will do what they would do in relation to absurd consequences and Luz will be willing to kill because it is literally shown what she does in this situation and she had zero remorse.

No again, the point is that’s not what SBA means. A crap ton of staff members have stated this at one point or another this week since it seems to be coming up all the time all of a sudden. It’s not supposed to mean that, it’s just horribly worded. I didn’t want to have to make a thread on it, but really this is the 10th time I’ve seen this and I always hated that rule anyways so I need to make a thread on it tomorrow.

No again, the point is that’s not what SBA means. A crap ton of staff members have stated this at one point or another this week since it seems to be coming up all the time all of a sudden. It’s not supposed to mean that, it’s just horribly worded. I didn’t want to have to make a thread on it, but really this is the 10th time I’ve seen this and I always hated that rule anyways so I need to make a thread on it tomorrow.
So, SBA is going to get more clarification? Sweet!

Since Luz is willing to fight but not very willing to kill here technically, would bloodlusting her make stuff fair here?

I’ll vote Luz then. Homing missile aren’t designed to track people, and unlike a person a plane can’t suddenly lunge itself to the right or left like Hunter to get out of the way of the blast (which honestly should have its speed calculated). So Luz shoots her beam at CH and their plane and them are annihilated. Though if CH managed to land a missile shot Luz dies equally as badly so I don’t think it’s a stomp. Just a very easy win for Luz.

I’ll vote Luz then. Homing missile aren’t designed to track people, and unlike a person a plane can’t suddenly lunge itself to the right or left like Hunter to get out of the way of the blast (which honestly should have its speed calculated). So Luz shoots her beam at CH and their plane and them are annihilated. Though if CH managed to land a missile shot Luz dies equally as badly so I don’t think it’s a stomp. Just a very easy win for Luz.
There may be counterarguments since this is a very new and early conclusion. But counted.

But this isn’t about skill. A jet only has so much finite movements and attacks it can do. Trying to hit a little girl on a broom with a missile designed to hit larger stationary targets, or track vehicles (like large ones with lots of heat) is a monstrous task. And a jet can’t fling itself in any direction it wants. Versus a human that on land can go left, right, forward, and back pretty much on a dime in comparison (which is why Hunter can leap out of the way). The CH is a good pilot, but Luz can just fly up to them and get close enough to accurately beam the plane to dust. Plus the broom isn’t as limited in movement either and can just go straight towards the plane while it needs to abid by aerodynamics.

But this isn’t about skill. A jet only has so much finite movements and attacks it can do. Trying to hit a little girl on a broom with a missile designed to hit larger stationary targets, or track vehicles (like large ones with lots of heat) is a monstrous task. And a jet can’t fling itself in any direction it wants. Versus a human that on land can go left, right, forward, and back pretty much on a dime in comparison (which is why Hunter can leap out of the way). The CH is a good pilot, but Luz can just fly up to them and get close enough to accurately beam the plane to dust. Plus the broom isn’t as limited in movement either and can just go straight towards the plane while it needs to abid by aerodynamics.
CH plane isn't that limited, especially with the fact she should have plent of time to aim dodge, missels aren't It's only atack method having bullets as well etc.

Aerodinamic acrobatics are pretty good for dodging, the plane will not just be stoped in the air while luz is atacking It from afar, I still think skill alone should be enough to dodge all of Luz ranged atacks and eventually shoot her down

Not to mention Luz her self can't rract as fast as her palisman flying speed so actually hitting a atack will be much harder

Luz has 9-A durability so only it’s missiles can work and normal people are the ones that pilot and fight each others in planes all the time so we know they aren’t beyond being tracked or processed by a person. She can’t react point blank but people can absolutely watch a plane and can tell where it is going. It is far more limited in its movements in comparison to a person or flying broom. You can’t suddenly go right, left, or straight up and down in a jet.

They are good at dodging missiles and other jets. They aren’t good at dodging someone flying straight towards it with a laser that can just shoot straight at it. Sure it can roll and spin, but Luz’s laser is definitely wide enough to where it would be stupidly hard to dodge once much less multiple times in a row.

Luz has 9-A durability so only it’s missiles can work
Bullets pircig damage is really busted

I fell like You are over estimating the AOE of the laser and underestimating the fact CH reactions are much faster then Luz's so he has a giant amount of times to (on CH perspective) to change It's trajectory, the laser also considerig that hunter could react to the laser, and him having only Atlethic human reaction speed mean that the laser don't travel that fast to be a peoblem

Real world piercing damage for bullets definitely doesn’t go into 9-A, especially the 9-A Luz is.

The CH’s reaction time would help in a melee fight. While piloting a jet it won’t help much at all. Since it’s not him moving around, he has to steer a jet is vastly different.

And Stringbean is faster than the aircraft; CH's reaction speed is peak human, so it won't make much of a difference. Luz knows what an aircraft is and CH will only see an ordinary girl.

I know how mobile a jet it. I know it’s not like a regular plane or anything and there are many tricks you can do with it. But Luz has a 20 foot wide laser that instantly destroys the jet, and she can fly straight towards it and move any other direction on a dime. Even assuming the CH can dodge his weapons have a vastly harder time hitting Luz than Luz’s beam has hitting them.

And Stringbean is faster than the aircraft; CH's reaction speed is peak human, so it won't make much of a difference. Luz knows what an aircraft is and CH will only see an ordinary girl.
For some reason I trough CH had subsonic reaction speed lol

But no, CH also has the knoldge of every human, including all of us, She knows everythig we know about Luz naturaly

Hanging my vote to Luz, big part of my reason was that CH reaction speed was superior to luz

That’s not how the CH works when it comes to knowledge, they don’t get knowledge of fictional characters in versus threads as they are assume to be natural real people to them and not stories we made (it is definitely a bit unintuitive). Plus I’ve heard people say the CH doesn’t have a combination of human knowledge, but other composite did have that be combined so I’m eh on that one.

Though I want to clarify CH has superhuman reactions they are like half way to subsonic.
This here?
Superhuman reaction speed with one of the fastest robots (A multi-axis arm has a 50 ms reaction time[182]), at least Superhuman, likely higher individual reaction time with devices (Used by normal people and elite athletes to increase reflexes and reactions)
Is the use of devices a permanent increase in the natural reaction or does the CH need to have the device?

That’s not how the CH works when it comes to knowledge, they don’t get knowledge of fictional characters in versus threads as they are assume to be natural real people to them and not stories we made (it is definitely a bit unintuitive). Plus I’ve heard people say the CH doesn’t have a combination of human knowledge, but other composite did have that be combined so I’m eh on that one.
No... no... CH human is every positive trait a human ever had, countig knoldge

Now let's talk about in verse knoldge

SBA only covers knoldge that the character don't alread have. If a character knows another in their original verse they will keep that knoldge in the vs debate beacuse You can't just restric knoldge thry alread have

Here, CH has the combined knoldge of ever human, including fictional material such as the owl house

That’s unfortunate been said as a big no by staff. I can understand with them knowing about characters since in this instance the character isn’t a fictional thing written by them but an actual person that’s existed. But for overall intelligence, staff has just said no to that, despite it not being how it worked for any other composite. Though staff said no, so it’s no for now.

That’s unfortunate been said as a big no by staff. I can understand with them knowing about characters since in this instance the character isn’t a fictional thing written by them but an actual person that’s existed. But for overall intelligence, staff has just said no to that, despite it not being how it worked for any other composite. Though staff said no, so it’s no for now.
I remwnber that being said prior, tell me where they sad no to that please

https://vsbattles.com/threads/composite-human-vs-tournament.161605/post-6218412

H3110 mentioned that’s how it’s currently treated and they made the profile. I remember staff mentioning it a long time ago too with the original profile, but those post will be ridiculously hard to find. I guess asking staff that have an interesting on CH on how it should work again now would be a good thing to do. But I know they’re say they are just as smart as a person can be, not that they have the actual knowledge.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/composite-human-vs-tournament.161605/post-6218412

H3110 mentioned that’s how it’s currently treated and they made the profile. I remember staff mentioning it a long time ago too with the original profile, but those post will be ridiculously hard to find. I guess asking staff that have an interesting on CH on how it should work again now would be a good thing to do. But I know they’re say they are just as smart as a person can be, not that they have the actual knowledge.
Some of the threads are still there. From experience, I agree that it would be difficult to retrace the thread even if it did survive the forum move.

Okay, wow... this is really dumb, let's use the CH spider suit or iron man blaster for exemple... how would that work if put against them? Would It just not be a optional equipament anymore? Sinse for that to exist It was inspired by the comics, how about Rick popeball? It was inspired by pokemon, if we put him to fight a pokemon what happens now? He loses this equipament? I'm really frustrated right noe but there isn't much I can do about It... uuughhhhhhhhhh

I was confused on what you meant, but now I understand. Rick would indeed have no clue what Pokémon is if he’s put against a Pokémon. Opponents in fight aren’t allowed any prior knowledge on an opponent or their verse unless they are given prior knowledge. I’ve heard the same even applies for characters in the same series.

I was confused on what you meant, but now I understand. Rick would indeed have no clue what Pokémon is if he’s put against a Pokémon. Opponents in fight aren’t allowed any prior knowledge on an opponent or their verse unless they are given prior knowledge. I’ve heard the same even applies for characters in the same series.
I mean, the fight between Shrek and Fiona from their own series would be more complicated if they had prior knowledge by virtue of knowing each other in the canon.

I think that would be a good thing. Honestly same verse characters not knowing each other is the one example I find kinda annoying. I think they should know each, but currently by rules they don’t.

I think that would be a good thing. Honestly same verse characters not knowing each other is the one example I find kinda annoying. I think they should know each, but currently by rules they don’t.
I think I fully comprehend the confusion stuff with @JustANormalLemon now lol. The rules here may get to a point where we may have to ask the staff on certain cases, like if Rick had a Pokeball while fighting a pokemon and stuff gets complicated.

The standard equipment and the stuff CH has immediate access to isn't directly tied to Luz's verse, so I can see confusion stuff with no prior knowledge not being a big issue.

Back