• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magical girl fights technology (Composite Human (Real World) vs Luz Noceda)

That is definitely a bigger problem, though it again depends how close she gets. If she gets to close she risk getting sick just trying to look at CH’s general area or getting hit by a light that’ll permanently blind her. If she’s too far away the glyphs are going to take time to hit the ground. Though those got bigger aoe, but if they are on paper they can fly off course or take forever to fall.

That is definitely a bigger problem, though it again depends how close she gets. If she gets to close she risk getting sick just trying to look at CH’s general area or getting hit by a light that’ll permanently blind her. If she’s too far away the glyphs are going to take time to hit the ground. Though those got bigger aoe, but if they are on paper they can fly off course or take forever to fall.
I mean, isn't like she is on a rush

Neither have infinite ammo, but CH has many tools that’ll make it super hard for Luz to keep fighting if that land and stuff like flash bangs and the sickness light are AoEs. I need to check the range of the light one again, but I’m pretty sure it’s far enough that if Luz doesn’t act fast and doesn’t notice quickly she’ll quickly start to feel like absolute garbage (immense sea sickness) quickly into the fight.

Neither have infinite ammo, but CH has many tools that’ll make it super hard for Luz to keep fighting if that land and stuff like flash bangs and the sickness light are AoEs. I need to check the range of the light one again, but I’m pretty sure it’s far enough that if Luz doesn’t act fast and doesn’t notice quickly she’ll quickly start to feel like absolute garbage (immense sea sickness) quickly into the fight.
The longest range for the brightess flashlight is 2 nautical miles. But what's an AoE again?

If anything I could make a thread with different conditions later then. With equipment, as I said earlier, I think CH has a good shot. I assume they would just go for a gun first since they’ll have no way to assume Luz is 9-A. Though after they shoot Luz once and just see the bullet bounce off they could either go for an elemental weapon (lasers, poisons, or sound), or for a higher caliber weapon like a rocket launcher. The rocket launcher could likely kill her, but assuming the heat from the explosion doesn’t work, it gives time for CH to throw a flash bang or other debilitating weapon and switch to a chemical weapons. Many of which either easily kill Luz or leave her dying and unable to fight back. So it depends on if Luz can get the laser off assuming she isn’t flash banged first or debilitated. There are many easy to have on hand weapons that can stun targets from lights that make you very sick, blind you, smell like crap, or deafen you.
Do you want me to make the thread or edit some match conditions on this current thread?

Then yeah the light weapon is going to make her sick and looking it up it’s worse than I thought, it’s meant to make you just straight puke your guts out. So good luck flying on a stick when you are dazed, sick, and disoriented.

I would edit out the jet. For the equipment I think a gun on person and a few different grenades and the powered laser pointer would be good. Then having the LED incapacitator and a few other chemical and similar weapons next to them would be best. Edit: forgot a few rocket launchers too since Luz is 9-A.

An overall effective but still easy to carry and not over the top kit of stuff that makes sense for a well prepared human to have.

I mean, if Luz is just dropping glyphs she can fly at mach 2.33 over CH head, spaming lasers to keep CH busy and when starting to get close start trowing the glyphs

If she need only 5 seconds to get to CH she can probable just close her eyesand let strig bean guide her (SB is made of wood so they probable wouldn't have the same effects as Luz would from the light atacks)

Then yeah the light weapon is going to make her sick and looking it up it’s worse than I thought, it’s meant to make you just straight puke your guts out. So good luck flying on a stick when you are dazed, sick, and disoriented.

I would edit out the jet. For the equipment I think a gun on person and a few different grenades and the powered laser pointer would be good. Then having the LED incapacitator and a few other chemical and similar weapons next to them would be best. Edit: forgot a few rocket launchers too since Luz is 9-A.
Conditions have been edited in the OP into this: vvv
Conditions: CH has a military firearm (like a APC9 Pro-K SCW), a few different grenades, a powered laser pointer, some rocket launchers, powered laser pointer, LED Incapacitators and other chemical and similar weapons. Also, Luz is bloodlusted. VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.

Luz needs to draw and make glyphs, so assuming she stays back to do that it’ll be longer than 5 seconds. Though it also comes with the problem she’ll have no way to know the light is coming, no way to know it’ll suddenly make her sick, and to avoid getting sick she’ll have to fly blind.

Plus with the laser point that was shown in the video earlier, it’s bright enough to catch things on fire, her eyelids aren’t stopping that from blinding her if they land a hit on her eyes.

Luz needs to draw and make glyphs, so assuming she stays back to do that it’ll be longer than 5 seconds. Though it also comes with the problem she’ll have no way to know the light is coming, no way to know it’ll suddenly make her sick, and to avoid getting sick she’ll have to fly blind.
Apmost sure she keeps alread drawn glyphs with her, and she don't need to control strig bean sinse Itcan fly on It's own
Plus with the laser point that was shown in the video earlier, it’s bright enough to catch things on fire, her eyelids aren’t stopping that from blinding her if they land a hit on her eyes.
9-A skin go brrrrr, she survaved a fire explosion from It's epicenter without any damage on her skin, diferent from most "normal human character with high dura" like dipper from GF that It's dura feat is surviving what is mostly blunt damage so not scaling to It's skin dura directly but It's bone dura, Luz skin directly tanked that thing blowing up without getting hurt, luz skin can most likely tank the laser surprisingly

She doesn’t resist heat nor fire currently. Though I did just realize this is 8-C Luz so her aoe isn’t as bad as I thought so she does need to try and be a bit more accurate.

The broom can fly, but she’ll need to aim its laser and make sure she’s hanging on. A rocket would throw her off and getting sick would make it nigh impossible keep her balance on it and to hang on either. Plus using her gyphs in any effect way would require sight too. She has some on her but I don’t think enough to put a ton of pressure on CH if she’s stuck at range. If she gets close she can get knocked off by a flash bang or the laser pointer burning our her eyes.

I mean they don’t need to necessarily dodge the laser, just the CH using it, though they don’t know what it is, and one of the lasers will burn her eyes even through her eyelids.

I'd also like to mention CH also has an invisibility cloak to simply let him get close, after all I think the range let's him put it on before just using the light to completely blind Luz for a long time and make her vomit, which then allows them to do basically whatever to win

There is no way that cloak is real at all. Do you know how big of news it would be if there was just straight real invisibility. That would be plastered everywhere.

There is no way that cloak is real at all. Do you know how big of news it would be if there was just straight real invisibility. That would be plastered everywhere.
Invisibility is defined on VSBW as the abiity to render one-self to the naked eye. The IRL invisibility cloaks do technically fit that definition by canceling out the light's ability to bounce to your eyes from the object you're seeing, but it's a far cry from fictional invisibility cloaks (which I should probably elaborate more in the profile.

I find it weird that the scan does state that the tech works like a mirror or if there's nothing at all when they have a video and statement in the news source saying that they can make it look like you're invisible. It even states that this tech is being patented, so...

I feel like this is the same case with hand held laser weapons that many legitimate sources say they are real, and they likely are theoretical real, but aren’t actually truly real. I feel like there were would be much more use of these things and outcry from the public if did actually work. Though maybe I’m just a bit too cynical when it comes to hearing about new technology since it often is a hoax a lot of the time.

I feel like this is the same case with hand held laser weapons that many legitimate sources say they are real, and they likely are theoretical real, but aren’t actually truly real. I feel like there were would be much more use of these things and outcry from the public if did actually work. Though maybe I’m just a bit too cynical when it comes to hearing about new technology since it often is a hoax a lot of the time.
New tech being a hoax is a factor to take in the CH profile, do we have cases where new technology from even a credible source is a hoax? These sources are still being made by humans/AI; they're still not 100% perfect.

The scan does also state that "Smith noted that his own experiments using metamaterials to create the first invisibility cloak back in 2006 received an almost “over the-top” amount of attention"

Though we really don't know the extent of this attention yet. And I haven't dug into the validity of this statement yet.

Back