• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic Pickle VS Kaoru Hanayama

Magic Pickle (Magic Pickle) VS Kaoru Hanayama (Grappler Baki)

Agent Kosher has defeated all crime in the United States with the help of his good friend Biscuit Oliva. He notices that Biscuit is traveling to Japan to deal with some deadly criminals. He decides to tag along. Oliva and he part ways on arrival and start looking for the criminals. Kosher finds Spec, the only criminal he was familiar with because of his assault on the Statue of Liberty. Without hesitation, he locked him up and sent him away to his underground prison with The Processor. Then he sees that Spec was about to fight a large Yakuza leader. With The Processor returning in 30 seconds, he decides to apprehend this menace before he can commit more crime.

They start 50 feet apart. Speed equalized.

Hanayama is >0.0216 tons for overpowering Spec, while the Magic Pickle is baseline 9-B for busting through floors and walls and The Processor is 0.069 tons for violently busting tunnels through earth and steel machinery

Magic Pickle:

Kaoru Hanayama: 1 (BakiHanma18)

Inconclusive: 1 (Amlad22)

MagicPickleRender
Hanayama render 2018

The Processor is only less than 4x stronger, so I don't see it being able to incap Hanayama, but Destructive Force could be useful for taking it on. Vice Grip is going to destroy Pickle, but he's gotta get passed The Professor first. Now, this could be a stomp due to Pickle's Flight and Gamma Blasts, but before I leap to conclusions, how likely is he to use those things?

He uses them when he's farther away and only flies in for hand to hand when someone is in danger or he is definitely stronger.

The Processor functions like a mobile prison, so if Hanayama gets radiation poisoning he would definitely be weak enough for imprisonment. Although if Neil Degrasse Tyson is correct, getting hit by Gamma radiation might kill Hanayama fairly quickly.

That would be the problem: rads weaken Hanayama very quickly, with death following not that long after. With the Processor already being stronger, I don't see how Hanayama can really do anything. Pickle has range advantage, so he just rad blasts, Processor captures Hanayama and he dies with no chance to actually yeet Pickle

Anttron224 said:
Should I reduce the range gap to give Hanayama a chance?
I think so, a 10ft gap should make it possible for Hanayama to get Pickle, but since it's more likely he'll go for the big guy because of how Hanayama is, Pickle could still rad him and win

Under those conditions, I'd still be incline to give it to Hanayama for the heat he's packin with Destructive Force, but I can very easily see Pickle also taking it under those circumstances

I'll make it 20 ft, because the processor still has to get there in 30 seconds, and without it Magic Pickle becomes lunch.

Anttron224 said:
I'll make it 20 ft, because the processor still has to get there in 30 seconds, and without it Magic Pickle becomes lunch.
Ohhh yeah right right, yeah 20-25 ft makes it fair with the 30 second rule

If Hanayama can grab Pickle it's game over that's for sure. He could literally eat him. But I'm not sure if he can get past radiation and a giant walking prison that is likely stronger than him or at least comparable to him. Hana can leave Katsumi, a character who also scales to 0.035 tons, laying on the ground spitting out blood and gasping for air with two hits. So I don't doubt that Hana can destroy the processor, but can he destroy it while getting blasted from behind by Pickle?

Before I can decide I need to ask. How potent is Pickle's radiation? And how do the processor and Pickle fight? Are they a good team?

The Magic Pickle uses highly concentrated gamma radiaition, which according to Neil Degrasse Tyson on Joe Rogan's podcast, can cause a person almost instaneous death when exposed to it, and on wikipedia, it states that gamma rays cause damage to the bone marrow and internal organs. MP's gamma rays are specifically concentrated enough to be able to blast sewer grates in the air and holes in walls, so his radiation is quite potent.

The Processor basically just fights what and how Magic Pickle told it to with his brain waves. It's as cohesive as Agent Kosher needs it to be. Also, The Processor is .058 tons stronger than Hanayama, so he would have a bt more trouble with it than you might think.

The only problem would be if MP would even use his gamma on a person, but considering Hanayama is the leader of the Yakuza, I think MP would use it if he felt his life was threatened by him.

Hana scales to vastly above 0.035 tons actually so the gap is only about 2x. And if I'm being honest, Hana is likely stronger given his performance against Katsumi. He can basically take out someone half as strong as the processor with two hits. However I'd just say they are comparable.

I also agree that Pickle would very likely use it. From there it's a matter of if Hana's stamina can hold out. I think if Pickle starts using it before the processor is destroyed, the duo can win. But if he waits until Hana beats the processor, Hana's stamina will allow him to take Pickle's radiation blasts as he closes the distance to grab Pickle. However, even in this scenario, Hana dies shortly after from radiation. So I'm not sure if that even counts as a win. It seems like Hana dies either way.

Back