• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic God vs Royal Knight

Hope this is okay post:

Magic God from Toaru Magical Index vs Royal Knight from Digimon

Condition:

1. Royal Knight can used their ability in the real world. Not just only in the digital world as well.

2. Both combatant are at fullpower

Who eliminate each other faster ???

I don't sure that all majin have some abstract ability(touhou like ability) or not,but I think some of them may have reality warping ability(Othinus for example :she reach tier 2 at her peak) So I think Othinus alone will god stomp royal knight

only royal knight that can deal with reality warping may be Omegamon X but his full ability can be used only in digital world(his "all delete" look like format computer and install new window) and may can't use it when when he come to real world

I though like that before I go to check Royal knight's profile in this wiki

WTF is all of them is lowest at tier3 with some top tier is tier2 !!

I never see them show this level of power whatever anime or game i watch or play LOL

Only full power majin in index that I know is Othinus with gungnir

I wonder how Royal knights can deal with her 100% possiblity control Hax and mid-high tier reality warping because as I know They just have god damn raw power but don't have concept type or abstract type power

raw power can do nothing to Hax after all

Alphamon from what I have read from Reppuzan blog about Royal Knight. Have said that he can resist Information amnipulation, Reality warping and Conceptual manipulation of even Multiverse+ level being. So I think the other royal knight are on the same level as well.

So I believe that 100% possibility is useless.

WTF is all of them is lowest at tier3 with some top tier is tier2 !!

Basically, Gallantmo/Dukemon commands the Digi-Hazard. This substance can destroy entire universes as seen in Digimon Tamers. He's also been consistently depicted as being comparable to, if not superior than ChaosGallantmo and Megidramo. The former of which is completely made of DigiHazard and the ladder nearly destroyed two Universes just by his presence in Digimon Tamers and is a member of the Great Dragons. Other members of the Great Dragons include Goddramo, Holydramo and Azulongmo. Gallantmon isn't even considered to be "high tier", thus should logically scale to everyone in the group.

They have a couple of other Universal feats too, like being more or less comparable to the Seven Great Demon Lords, a few members of which have Tier 3/2 feats (Lucemo can destroy entire universes with ease, Barbamo commands and warps a parallel universe, Leviamo can eat the entire Digital World etc).

The list of Universe feats goes on. In Digimon World DS, Alphamon was depicted as being more or less comparable to the Holy Beast and was on par with ClavisAngemon, whose bio states has the power to collapse the Digital World (granted, only under special conditions). Argomon's bio states he can warp entire Dimensions, and he's weaker than ShineGreymon BM, who is somewhat comparable to the Royal Knights. One of the Manga also has a Digimon who can completely destroy the Universe, who is stopped by I believe Alphamon or Gallantmon.

The Tier 2-A feats are much more straight forward. At the end of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Alphamon, Omegamon, Diaboromo, Gaioumo, Rosemo, MegaGargomo and HiAndromo all defeat an entity called the "Mother Eater", who was going to reset the entire Material World Multiverse [which was stated to be infinite] and was ludicrously above Yggdrasil who had "Higher Dimensional capabilities". Before they fight the Mother Eater, they fight Crusadermon, Dynasmon, Examon and Leopardmon, the last of which is considered the weakest of the Royal Knights in most sources (though he said he was the strongest in the game). I can post scans or sources on most of the feats if you need.

I wonder how Royal knights can deal with her 100% possiblity control Hax and mid-high tier reality warping

Magnamo has a similar ability. He passively manipulates the Universe to his whim. Jesmo also has very beefy reality warping. All Royal Knights have some extreme Reality Warping resistance, as they weren't completely "deleted" when Zeed attacked them. For reference, Zeed destroyed countless, if not infinite worlds just by existing. Heck, his weakest form completely wrecked the timeline of the Digital Wold just by being. Alphamon and Jesmon also apparently tanked the Digital World being reset without any noticeable issues in Digimon Adventure Tri. 3 Confessio

All that said, how fast are the Magic Gods? Because the Royal Knights have yet to display anything past MFTL+. Well, Alphamon has an Immeasurable feat in the TCG but I'm not sure if we can use that.

If I am not mistaken even Othinus wouldnt be able to handle someone like Jesmon since after she had 100% possibility, she still isnt even on the level of a true Magical God. Heck, they even consider her a fail experiment.

Ultimately, the Royal Knights would be immune to virtually all of the Magic Gods' hax... which is really all they have going for them.

With Speed Equalized, the Royal Knights should be able to take out the Magic Gods by virtue of simply being able to take everything they can dish out and then some.

It helps that Alphamon can seal them, Omnimon X (assuming we're using that form) can erase them, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode can reset them e.t.c.

The only complication to this train of thought is that "infinite layering spell" , but since their power is infinitely divided while using it, it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway.

Back