• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MAGI with their NEP

I'm newbie to this wiki so I wanted to ask
Should MAGI gods have Nonexistent Physiology(Nature type 1)?
from scan within a God there is no Rukh, everything seen is a Phantom
everything does not exist and this is part of God
And does ruhk appear to be a mass of data and maybe a dataset of things? If so, it should be Aspect type 4 Information nonexistence for phantoms that don't have ruhk.
and maybe this will allow Il Ilah can get Aspect type 3 Mental Nonexistence too?

I'm newbie to this wiki so I wanted to ask
Should MAGI gods have Nonexistent Physiology(Nature type 1)?
from scan within a God there is no Rukh, everything seen is a Phantom
everything does not exist and this is part of God
And does ruhk appear to be a mass of data and maybe a dataset of things? If so, it should be Aspect type 4 Information nonexistence for phantoms that don't have ruhk.
and maybe this will allow Il Ilah can get Aspect type 3 Mental Nonexistence too?
They dont qualify for any

while in Illah world they are all dead so they exist as phantoms and without rukhs

I dont see a reason why they will gain a rating for that, maybe abstract existence for existing as souls or something but that self is flawed
and this is only applicable to those who died and also non combat applicable

And for the Illah aspect type 3, that will go against the series as we are shown that Illah has his own will and mind

They dont qualify for any

while in Illah world they are all dead so they exist as phantoms and without rukhs

I dont see a reason why they will gain a rating for that, maybe abstract existence for existing as souls or something but that self is flawed
and this is only applicable to those who died and also non combat applicable

And for the Illah aspect type 3, that will go against the series as we are shown that Illah has his own will and mind
Phantom means it seems to be real but does not exist. Hence, why he thinks it's NEP type 1 Nature, but I think it's spiritual Nonexistence (NEP abstract type 1) since they don't have Ruhk (Rukh is Arabic word and refers to "soul") which means their soul does not exist. I am unsure, you can correct me if I am wrong

Phantom means it seems to be real but does not exist. Hence, why he thinks it's NEP type 1 Nature, but I think it's spiritual Nonexistence (NEP abstract type 1) since they don't have Ruhk (Rukh is Arabic word and refers to "soul") which means their soul does not exist. I am unsure, you can correct me if I am wrong
They are literal phantoms (ghost) tho so that first bit is fine but none of it is battle applicable and there is no key to warrant anyone in Illah’s world.
Also they have no rukh cause they are dead

They are literal phantoms (ghost) tho so that first bit is fine but none of it is battle applicable and there is no key to warrant anyone in Illah’s world.
Also they have no rukh cause they are dead
But they still exist? It's just they have no soul (rukh). You got a point, it's not battle applicable, but most likely they still qualify for one.

But they still exist? It's just they have no soul (rukh). You got a point, it's not battle applicable, but most likely they still qualify for one.
They don’t have a key or even profiles
Only Sinbad and he cannot have a key for that.

Nah, phantom in this context is illusion. They are illusion
Ya, I agree it's an illusion which means they don't exist naturally. Hence, why I said “phantom” seems to be real but does not exist.
Basically, Rukh is the difference between what is real and what isn't
Rukh means basically the home of souls in Magi world. But in this context, I am sure it means “we have no souls, therefore we can't use magic”. Also the statement of "stone has rukh" means exactly that they have a "soul".

Rukh means basically the home of souls in Magi world. But in this context, I am sure it means “we have no souls, therefore we can't use magic”. Also the statement of "stone has rukh" means exactly that they have a "soul".
You are right. My bad

Back