• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magellan vs Mayuri

from the profiles mayuri has better speed and AP, furthermore, since he is a batman-parody he will surely have a plan devised for every move the enemy has ever thought of doing :(

but since i read both mangas i have never seen mayuri doing anything that would suggest he has town lvl AP or even multi-city-block,

magellan on the other hand is immune to poisen (the main weapon of mayuris zanpakuto), and he can create acid and poisen-like substances as much as he wants, and since his bankai is a living being it will easily di because of the powerful stuff,

therefore my vote goes to magellan ^_^

Mayuri wins

1 Mayuri poison will work. the espada 9 Grantz can not be poisoned but Mayuris work. and he dost not just postion you he stops you from moving

2 Mayuri has lots of things. just think of all the things he did to Pernida the hand of god.

3 Mayuri new bankai will make a weakness for his enemy.

4 His shikai can make a sound that will shut your body down

Mayuri is faster smarts and will have 10 or more things to win this fight. his the batman of bleach haha

R1: Magellan

R2: Given the fact that Venom Demon makes him virtually impossible to touch (At least on Mayuri's case) i will give it to Magellan.

Even with Mayuri's speed advantage, at the moment he touch Magellan... he is done.

Magellan literally is a poison man, poison won't work on him. The moment Mayuri touches Magellan's poison, it's gg for Mayuri. Magellan takes both rounds.

so that's 4 for Magellan and 2 for Mayuri, plus my vote which goes to Magellan also makes it

Magellan 5, Mayuri 2

Isn't Mayuri body inmune to poison? And is not even his real body. His real body is always on his lab, and in liquid form he cannot be hurt. (Something similar to Pain.) With speed advantage he can't be touch by Magellan.

Magellan is only resistant to some poisons and Mayuri can make him eat it, giving him diarrhea. LoL

With Bankai Mayuri wins, it becomes inmune to the abilities of the enemy in order to counter them.

Read this

Postcognition Drug: Mayuri has created a drug that bestows upon its user a Past Forecasting/Predicting Power (ÚüÄÕÄ╗ÒéÆÞªïÚÇÜÒüÖÕèø, Kako wo Mitōsu Chikara). Its effect causes the user to enter a time loop in their mind during a battle; whenever hey kill Mayuri, they are sent back to a certain point in time and forced to battle him again, so the only way to exit the loop is to not kill Mayuri. However, because this drug affects the hippocampus section of the brain, which governs short-term memory, going back more than ten times will cause the user to experience complete bodily paralysis for thirty seconds due to the part of their brain that controls their sense of balance temporarily shutting down.

Magellan Stats

Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level+

Speed: Massively Hypersonic

Durability: Multi-City Block level+

Mayuri stats

Attack Potency At least Town level

Speed Massively Hypersonic+

Durability At least Town level

Mayuri wins in every think and poison does not work on him

Hmmm I suppose I can bump this again and see what people have to say.

Current score-

Magellan- 5

Mayuri- 3

Back