• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mage & Demon Queen minor CRT

Jackythejack

They/Them
So Mage & Demon Queen finished season 2 a while ago. Sometime last year I think. This is just something to keep them up to date on powers. Splitting this up into Malori and Velverosa since they’re the only ones that gain anything relevant.

Velverosa:
Demons all have a naturally high pain tolerance. She should get this too.

She breaks some lights here. Idk what to list this as. Telekinesis? Magic? Idk I’m sure someone does but it needs to be added.

Malori:
Information Analysis.
Malori determined that a necklace Velverosa gave her is just a normal choker. If it was magic she would have known. Pretty clear cut, object based analysis.

Plant and water manipulation. Self explanatory.

Minor range upgrade: Malori teleports 60 stories down from Vel’s tower. A story is around 4.3 meters according to Google. Times it by 60 and that’s 258 meters. Malori should get hundreds of meters via teleportation.

...I’ll be honest I thought I had more than that. I think a part of this was going to talk about an AP upgrade to Velverosa but I’ll save that for later.

All of this seems to make sense, with "possibly Telekinesis" seeming fine.

Ah I forgot to mention! Malori needs power nullification. Her ice cage spell is specifically called Anti-magic. following other statements and context (she thought this would stop Velverosa, and Velverosa says that it didn’t work specifically because her flames aren’t magic), this is clear cut power nullification.

Since there are bolts of electricity shooting out of them, and an electric sound effect, I think the lights are being broken by electricity manipulation.
I agree with all the other stuff.

Back