• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mag VS Lord Boros (Warframe-One Punch Man)

They seemed pretty close to each other, so I thought, why not?

Both High 6-A

Boros:
fH4HbJa.png

Mag:
iu

Mag Page is outdated and should like this:

Boros page is outdated and should be 5-B with 4-C csrc
anyways I'm gonna look at the profile to see if downplayed Boros still slams

No, it's high 6-a in terms of power but it's missing resistances, mods,equipment and stuff like that. That's why I wanted to show it as an example. Unlike limbo, it can lift people and crush like a tin can. His powers are a bit like magneto, actually
And Limbo can dimension collapse acc idk how he can be in 6-B
So Mag is supposed to be Low 7-C/Low 6-B?

Yeah... this is a poorly made match with an character that would get instantly one-shotted by Boros once her page is properly updated

By scaling to a character who is Low 7-C/Low 6-B? Yeah, I'm not buying that
The nova, which can manipulate antimatter and use its explosion, is also 6-a, Limbo is a warframe that manipulates time and dimension, and probably the only warframe that can do BFR someone , although area attacks are his weak spot.
I mean the equipment was more up to date on that page so I wanted you to look here.
Then get the page updated first
It's nice if random people can edit it, but I'm quite new to things like calculation and editing. And I don't want to do anything wrong.

Back