• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
So this verse is kind of niche around her. There was this thread three years ago, but it did raise one detail. But I also notice a few other problems.

First of is the speed ratings; Supersonic+ movement speed via outrunning rockets. That sounds more like Subsonic+ given that RPG rounds are around 300 m/s. And everyone is Hypersonic+ scaling from Jack's combat speed who slices through bullets with ease. That only sounds like Supersonic.

As for their tiers, everyone is scaled from Jack Cayman and the Black Baron. Who are supposed to be the two strongest characters. Looking at their profiles, I see multiple listed durability feats for Black Baron, but I don't see any of them as Large Building level. I might as well try to break it down best I can.

Black Baron withstood a firework, spiked crusher, spinning turbine, and a speeding train. The first three don't appear to be anything beyond Wall level, but the Train could be Small Building level; but there's also a mention that getting hit by a train doesn't mean you fully scale given you aren't hit by the full train.

As for Jack Caymen's feats, I do see more impressive stuff; launching large people around is still Wall level by the looks of it. Surviving Tornadoes isn't that impressive given most of the energy is just the Tornado spinning around that has most of the energy, not that it does that much damage to a human sized character. Surviving big vehicle explosions depend on context, but there should preferably be a calc for that and inverse square law may need to be considered. Slicing Steel train Cars in half also don't appear to be Large Building level and at least Wall level and at best Small Building level.

There also should be links/scans to said feats.

I agree with the speed bit.

Black Baron didn't exactly survived from the stuff listed in his Durability section. He was torn apart and blown up every single time, and it's unknown with he has a high level Regenerationn, resurrection, or if there's multiple Black Barons.

I'll brb, gonna gather some scans for Jack

Hmm, that actually does sound like even more reason for Black Baron not to be quite that Tier. And no rush, take your time.

Here's what I could gather. There more I look into it, the more it seems Wall level would suit him best.

Additional Abilities

Fire Manipulation with torch

Explosion Manipulation with rocket launcher

Magnetism Manipulation with Magnetic Cannon

General Strength

Throws a zombie through a metal gate

Handles a giant ball and chain with ease

Slice and Dice

Slices a metal platform

Chops down a tree

Cuts in half two containers at once

Durability

Can fall from great heights with no noticeable injury

Tanked the explosion of a truck

Ditto with Latin in relation to speed and the Baron, information and what he is, is shaky. He should continue to scale to Jack and on him, agree with the downgrade into Small Building-Wall level. Closet to a Large Building feat that backs the current tier is against M.A.R.T.I.N. maybe though it required Jack utilizing a missile launcher within the arena to deal any significant damage during their fight.

Thank you for the feedback, as for the additional abilities. That would be Fire damage, and the Rocket Launcher sounds like Explosion Generation as opposed to manipulation. Magnetism manipulation also looks good.

I suppose Tier 9 and Supersonic is settled then. I can apply the changes later unless someone else is willing to.

I think that Medeus and Latin seem to make sense.

I have already performed the edits for the statistics. The only thing left is that some of the other characters are missing summaries which I could take care of later today, but help would be appreciated. I know Crazylatin appears good at helping out.

Okay. Help is always appreciated, yes.

Alright, I think they all have summaries now and are looking much better than what they were. I suppose the thread is concluded?

Thanks. It should be fine to close this thread, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back