• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going around the multiverse throughout all space-time taking souls? It's her job.

Why are their 4 votes for Madoka when two of them are about a non-combat applicable ability....?

I mean technically, it's combat applicable. She simply can't pull off a full on conceptual erasure against another 2-A. But if we go "paradox gg", it becomes applicable.

Nah even if she can, paradox GG will still a better option considering walking concept of death can't just GG concept hax Galan when he in his weaker form.

I meant the one trying to concept hax him in his weakest form. Because if it was, Madoka should be able to concept hax him (Not Lifebringer ofc)

Since when does madoka have concept manipulation beyond her function as despair janitor?

paradoxing may not even work as it requires her to ge to time before the current universe existed to get rid of him, and he can travel through time to stop her just as easily.

It's literally explained on her profile.

No? She can simply kill a 3-D form of Galan.

Can't Galactus just strip her of her powers since she's not resistant to power nullification?

@Overlord

I'm not voting actually

@Glass

So? Show me a scan of this hax working on a 2-A

Love how the guy who's stalemating the Emperor is getting his ass handed to him by a magical girl.

Sir Ovens said:
Love how the guy who's stalemating the Emperor is getting his ass handed to him by a magical girl.

actually, the guy who stalemeted the emperor while starving is getting his ass handed by a magical goddess girl ovo

How fast is it, how it works, which version of Beyonder?

Also would he do that before Madoka fires literally a single arrow?

Ignoring the entire debate about it scaling to pre-retcon or post-retcon beyonder, just need to note that Doom drained the Beyonder using Galactus' powers to power the draining device, not actually using his abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back