• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat discussion thread

Well, we very much need to make Dedmos then.

Let's gather up his powers and abilities, first. Tiering-wise, I'm thinking "At least 9-A, possibly higher"

Phoenix821 said:
Well Deimos seems to have been pulled out of Purgatory and is alive again, but it looks like Hell is following him through.
Theres a new main character named 2BDammed, he maybe will revive Deimos and send him back to the main system, also this somehow can be a foreshadow to Sanford death

ah ok now its fixed, the images were not the same resolution for one so i needed to adjust it the speed went down slightly for how fast the rock was moved XD.

Its still the same tier lol.

137610389.447 joules is the final number for hanks tk (so far) or 32.89 kg of tnt

the other tk feat is 24.97 kg of tnt

Unfortunately we figured out that, indeed, Human Vaporization is a thing.

Which is 300 MJ.

We still need a calc on Tricky's train explosion, though.

Wut, how does Hank scale to human vaporization feats?

Tricky vapes a hole in rock here lolol

The train explosion might be >300 mj lol

Jesus vaporizes humans, Hank fights Jesus.

That kinda seems like bad scaling tbh. The nexus beams are something Jesus charges up to use. The tk feats are instantaneous. :/ I get that Hank takes the tk, but the nexus beams should be a tier higher due to charge time. Even loosely scaling it off his tk and beams being powered by the same source, the Halo, the beams should be in another league compared to his tk.

Mag Hank takes charged up red beam powered by Auditor wearing the halo to the face tho. Pre Mag Hank sounds like its kinda off lol.

He had to charge them up while weakened from sickness. Jesus and Hank scale to eachother. You'd have to provide solid evidence why human vaporization is so much stronger than the rest of his abilities.

Bro, we see him use the beams before he's infected.

He had to charge his beams while the grunt here turns tail and runs. Second time also has a charge for him to pull back his arm and have his hand glow before releasing.

He gets infected after .

His third time after the infection has the charge time for the glowy eye buildup lol.

Charge time clearly sounds why it would be to me. His holy room bust was him appearing in a flash lol. His telekinetic lightning was instant too. Abilities that take you time to charge up should take more overall power than ones that don't.

He scales to casual Jebus tk sure. But the beams look to be a stronger move that uses more exertion that he hasn't used against Hank.

That hole doesn't look like it was vaporized tbh.

Do people think it was pulverized, though? It did seem to be mainly dust, although I believe I saw some sort of residue.

No, there are traces left in the dust and slightly visible rubble within the dust.

There was leftover stuff, though. Thus, no vaporization.

Um this is weird and interesting, apparently hell and the place dedmos visited ISNT the same place?

Q: " Are madness 11 and Deimos' adventure in the same placeor is there actually two different hell?"

A: "Deimos did not go to the same place as Sanford and Hank."

Honestly that whole part where we saw flashbacks of dead hank splatting was creepy almost like some sort of time travel gone wrong lol

https://curiouscat.me/Krinkels/post/873559653

Mephistus said:
Um this is weird and interesting, apparently hell and the place dedmos visited ISNT the same place?
Q: " Are madness 11 and Deimos' adventure in the same placeor is there actually two different hell?"

A: "Deimos did not go to the same place as Sanford and Hank."

Honestly that whole part where we saw flashbacks of dead hank splatting was creepy almost like some sort of time travel gone wrong lol

https://curiouscat.me/Krinkels/post/873559653
oh heard that did Deimos split up Sandford and Hank went to Madness 11? probably Deimos going Adventure go Both Hell/Real world.

so can we discuss about dedmos key? while i'd like to see the scans of him destroying buildings, i think i more interested in his abilities.

the main problem is that some of the removed abilities could be right (except acausality and immortality) but weren't done by dedmos, but by hell itself, since that place is random asf.

he did seem to be the one that spawned those rocks on the agents, the chains in the ATP and agent that he took the glasses, so earth and chain manipulation.

he does seem to have taked fatal blows from the chains during the 4 episodes, so maybe immortality type 2? but he also is "dead" so could he have type 7 for herker reasoning?

also, while he doesn't time travel or fate hax, he did seem somewhat adapted with hell and its shenanigans, so it could be added to his intelligence

what could those rocks in his body provide?

i didn't find any part where he manipulated darkness or madness, but he did seem to increase the 2BDamned's ally size and made him a enemy, so there is possible size and morality manipulation there.

teleportation was hell's doing

what about the enhaced senses, when did they happen

berserk mode didn't seen to happen, heck, he was joking around several times there.

self sustenance is weird, the closest thing that i got was his mouth being closed by the rocks (so he doesn't smoke and get cursed) with could imply that he doesn't need to eat, so type 2.

Nah. If a human wears a suit, they're still biological. Having rocks stuck in your face doesn't change the rest of your body.

Moritzva said:
Nah. If a human wears a suit, they're still biological. Having rocks stuck in your face doesn't change the rest of your body.
Face and chest, and they actually look like they merged with him.

Thelastmlg said:
Moritzva said:
Face and chest, and they actually look like they merged with him.
Still not enough.

so the auditors casual crater feat in mc10 did get accepted (isnt much higher than 300 mj but its something to help out consistency wise if we gonna give dem 9-A stats and that is at all contested), so that kinda helps out jebus powerscaling to dudes, although if we go by phobos in the alternate continuity universe surviving multiple nexus bolts with his durability and normal grunts getting vaped by them, human vap durability should be something ap wise guys on par with hank's level should be capable of handling.

i looked at the train explosion feat tricky laughed off and i cant see it getting any results that are impressive with the different methods i tried to apply.

i think that lifting strength for the 2nd gen mags could be easily 2 tons based on this;

https://youtu.be/qBCefsFoG5E?t=241

dunno if thats a water tank(would like more opinion?) or what that is but even assuming the shape is entirely water via volume scaled from the characters human sized height it looks like itd help out since we just place them as class 1+

mag hank has lifted 9188 kg with his tk in mc11 and the mag agent v3 he lifted via pure strength before he got the halo amp would be circa 1093.75 kg going by human density proportions, so not entirely weird in the long run regarding lifting strength

im not entirely sure its worth calculating the auditors "tk" in mc10 since hes never really thrown rocks or anything using his tk at the protags and mostly just seems like environmental manip and not entirely direct tk ap? tricky's dropping buildings stuff is kinda in that same boat with it just being kinda spontaneous creation...although my gut tells me itd be like higher end 9-A or even 8-C via kinetic energy.

Back