• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Made a profile for Mari

Mari's profile is totally wrong, you're scaling her to Original Angels instead of their Rebuild version.

A Rebuild profile for Shinji would be really nice tho.

Basically, Mari is rated as 7-A for being comparable to Asuka... but the 7-A feat was done by Original Asuka, not Rebuild Asuka, so it can't be scaled. Meanwhile, High 7-A ALSO comes from Original Zeruel, not Rebuld Zeruel, so it can't be scaled. And the speed, both feats are from the Original Series, not Rebuild. In short, only the 8-A feat is valid since it's the only one done by a character of the Rebuild Series.

If Rebuild profiles have these issues they should preferably be edited to either make sense or split them altogether.

Ionliosite said:
There aren't Rebuild profiles aside from Mari, Third Angel and Kaworu.
Zeruel technically counts, as he has a Rebuild pic in his profile.

Seriously, there is hardly any work for the Rebuild Continuity. Feel free to calc for the new Evas whenever you want.

NGE is pretty lacking here, despite the amount of supporters. (but not as much as TTGL)

Like I told Ion. I support it, haven't watched it, I just dig the flavor and the aesthetic of what I've seen.

Ionliosite said:
Anyways, aside from Zeruel and Kaworu, is there any other profile with Rebuild info here?
^^

We need to separate the Rebuild info from the original profiles because it's a different continuity.

Back