• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maddening Rage! Asura vs Supergirl (Post-Flashpoint)

i would say asura

Kryptonian resistances don't extened to magic

Asuras basicly made up of magic

by madden asura do you meen beserk or wraith? or his final form?

but with the red lantern ring

she could asorb asuras rage?

i get the feeling this fight might end like asura vs akuma

Asura isn't made from magic and neither are his energy blasts, so she wouldn't be weak against them.

Also this is Vajra Asura, the form you see in the picture.

while durable he has been destroied by countless enemies even in that form his energy blast would do lots of damage but supergirl with the red lantern ring would get a endless power with asura (hes allways angery)

letting her obliterate him unless your allowing him to comeback from the dead like in the games

vajra asrua was defeated by being cut to peices by a blade from his friend

it would be a long fight but i think in the end supergirl red lantern would win this battle anyway.

again i don't know if your allowing the death and rebirth cycle asrua had

I think Supergirl wins this as she is capable of negating Asura's healing and bombarding him with long distance attacks.

Back