• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Sosuke Aizen

State Of Mind: Intent to Kill

• Speed is Equal
  • Strongest Versions
NOTE: I know this topic was concluded in the last thread as inconclusive, but I think I can change that.

My Take:

In my opinion, Madara beats Aizen. Madara has superior AP/Strength/Durability and Hax having:

• At Least Class NJ+ Striking Strength
  • At Least Moon+, Likely Small Planet Level Durability
  • At Least Small Planet Level AP
Compared to Aizens At Least Moon Level, Likely Higher Stats, though that is not to say Aizen couldn't injure Madara potentially being as their stats are close enough to an extent. But the thing that makes this a tricky match is the fact that both are immortal meaning that in order to truly win, they'd have to seal each other. Now, Madara has 3 known sealing techniques he can use here, Chibaku Tensei, God: Navity of a world of tree's and King of Hell (which can hold souls). Aizen on the other hand at least knows up to BAkudo 81 without further speculation meaning he has quite a few Sealing spells but the problem here is that with Preta Path, Madara can absorb all of Aizen's Bakudo and all of his energy attacks for that matter.

Now, the biggest controversy is Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu...well, In Naruto, characters are Resistant/Immune to Mind *******, especially Sharingan users. Now, Genjutsu in Naruto does the same thing a Aizen's KS:

• Genjutsu: Created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of a target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses. This is frequently used to create false images and/or trick the body into believing its has experienced physical pain.
  • Kyouka Suigetsu: Controls the five senses to the point where it can make the target misinterpret another persocontrols the five senses to the point where it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel, and smell to be an enemy's.n's form, shape, mass, feel, and smell to be an enemy's.
So, they do the same thing, and in other cases, some genjutsu far surpass KS. In Bleach, unlike Naruto, the concept of Illusionary Resistance doesn't exist and In Naruto, Sharingan users simply see through illusions, they don't use emergy manipulation to do so. Some will try to use Aizen vs Shinji as proof but this is what is said:

Bleach-2400957

Bleach-2400959

Here, we see that Aizen isn't resisting Shinji's ability by his own words, he simply got occustomed to fighting under it's effects. That's fastly different than simply being immune nor is what he saying implying Resistance or Immunity. As such, KS will have no effect on Madara as he his resistant and immune to such techniques already while on the other hand, Aizen nor anyone in Bleach are. Thus, in my opinion, Madara handidly beats Aizen.

Technically, it was concluded as inconclusive. So I think it should stay that way. Opening another one just creates room for massive controversy and insults are sure to fly.

So are you making a match up or simple saying Madara is stronger in your opinion? Since like this we are only going to end up in the same way.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Technically, it was concluded as inconclusive. So I think it should stay that way.Opening another one just creates room for massive controversy and insults are sure to fly.
Completely agree, you've made a dupe thread @BarryAllen20 and an unsubtly biased one at that (nothing wrong with casting a vote but talking about its 'inconclusive' status and then saying right at the start that you "can change that" doesn't really leave a lot of options). The characters haven't even, as far as I'm aware, had their stats updated - the conclusion is exactly the same as it was before.

What Byakuya said.

I would like to add something however, you talk as if Preta path can just be abused, as if it has no limit. If you can prove that this is the case fine but with the amount of Reiatsu Aizen has and the amount of Kido we know he can spam... see where I'm getting at? Pretty iffy.

Lastly, both Bleach and Naruto are getting massive revisions so the match will probably be removed/revisited when that's done anyways.

Aizen stomp madara. He is a soul reaper if we esqualize verse Naruto soul reaper seal the soul. And it's real logical to think that Aizen can seal the soul break edo tensei when he stab with his Zanpakto.

he wont be able to see limbo

six path sage user body immune to all ninjutsu only taijutsu and sage technique work on them

+TSB/goudama is similar to particle style which ignores durability

0639-007

+ madara has Onmyōton/ Yin―Yang Release which can erase anything (excluding sage chakra)

jj madara wins

The reason i made this thread was to show you all that the "inconclusive" decision for this match originally is wrong. This thread is meant for debate, my argument is simply in the OP.

^If you have a problem with a vs thread results, don't make an entire new one, go to the vs thread removal thread and provide your evidence why the thread should be removed

also, what is the point of putting your agrument in the op if your vote won't be counted anyway?

Back