• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Dio Brando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just point out that Infinite tsuki no mi is the only genjutsu that works on people without chakra, and Madara wins this IMO, too much AP and Hax+ Limbo clones.

Dio will stop the time and clean the floor with Madara. Madara isn't fast enough to do anything against Dio. If someone is immortal that doesn't mean he is unbeatable.

Minato 87 said:
Dio will stop the time and clean the floor with Madara. Madara isn't fast enough to do anything against Dio. If someone is immortal that doesn't mean he is unbeatable.
B-b-b-but what about the AP and Durability or hax or something huh?

^if it comes to hax dio has cloud-cutting eye laser beams and incredible-super-fast-body freezing (in 2 seconds the whole body will be frozen (not only from the outside but inside too)) and of course "the WORLD", time stop + FTL speed...

btw, now that i look at the OP, he doesnt say which kind of dio we take, dio without stand? dio with the world? heaven dio?

It should be DIO with The World, sin. This battle was made way before i made Heaven Dio's page...

^ah, thanks, but i would still chose Dio, he can stop time and freeze madara if nothing else helps, his healing is strong but im not sure if every cell of his body can revive itself :I

I think Dio could potentially freeze Madara here since the manga said that his freezing can freeze a whole adult body like Dire's in like 2 seconds flat. Though just like your question i answered, i got one for Madara dude here: Which version of him is being used here again? Edo Tensei Madara? Revived Madara? One Rinne Mada? Like what is it? :/

Mico09 said:
B-b-b-but what about the AP and Durability or hax or something huh?
Madara won't be able to show his abilities because Dio is indescribable faster than him. Plus he can stop the time. "Useless, Useless, Useless, Useless, Useless, Useless, Useless, Useless".

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think Dio could potentially freeze Madara here since the manga said that his freezing can freeze a whole adult body like Dire's in like 2 seconds flat. Though just like your question i answered, i got one for Madara dude here: Which version of him is being used here again? Edo Tensei Madara? Revived Madara? One Rinne Mada? Like what is it? :/
people seem to use TTJ-madara, afterall the versions below this mode wont be able to survive a single punch into the face and surely wont be able to regrow limbs and missing organs :) plus, some mentioned IT, that means madara needs to have the tentails, both rinnegans and the rinne-sharingan ^_^

Dio zero difficulty.

"ZA WARUDO"

• Walks fabulosuly, punches madara enough to inflict country level damage
" MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA"

• Poses
"Za Warudo Off" (LOL)

Madara gets pummeled with the strike of country busting energy all hitting him at once. He doesn't even know what happened, Dio's hits damage more due to the sheer element of surprise he has.

Madara is out of wits and stil lrecuperating, trying to stand up after a country level blast. Madara will try to comprehend what happened and be wary, and not rush in to attack ( Since he is a calm and a good tactician).

"ZA WARUDO"

• Dio walks fabulosuly, laser pierces most of his body, touches Madara and freezes him in and out
"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA"

"Za Warudo Off" (LOL)

The next thing we know, Madara gets all his organs pierced beyond repair, freezed to death at the same moment, and country level pummeled. His body shatters to bits with no chance of recovery. Madara dead in only two ZA WARUDO. And this was done by a fabulous Dio, not a blood lusted one.

And Dio's time limit increases everytime he uses Za Warudo increasing his AP every single time.

^wont work, the timestop in jojo-verse works different than the usual one, if The World hits the enemy the enemy will recieve the damage directly, so there is no "accumulation of punches" :)

GreatestSin said:
^wont work, the timestop in jojo-verse works different than the usual one, if The World hits the enemy the enemy will recieve the damage directly, so there is no "accumulation of punches" :)

But the damage will only be applied when time plays back on. Only stand users who can move in stop time get hit at that time, to normal people, it will be accumalated iirc. Anyways, DIO easily wins since it was only possible thanks to Kakyoin that jotaro was able to even figure out what was going on, Madara would just get pummeled for hours without even realizing whether it is ultra speed, invisibility, teleportation or something.

^it doesnt seem like that, remember the cat, it didnt get pushed back and exploded after timestop was over but while timestop was still active :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back