• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara"s tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are statements less credible once there backed up by showings or something?

I mean you've got a character like Raizen from Yu Yu hakusho who's at least tier 6A and possibly higher for absolutely nothing but a statement and assumption.

You also have Yamamoto who's 6A for a statement......

But then you have Madara who's tier is dry 6A for his continent+ feat. His chibaku tensei which he referred to as "rain drops" that means that they're were nothing to him.

Gets mentioned to be near hagoromo by *Hagoromo himself* before his last power up without shinju three absorbed which is the Juubi"s true form unlike the Juubi Hagoromo sealed within him and one rinnegan. http://i.imgur.com/WygrZGr.png

We even get some confirmation that Madara has attained the power that Kaguya attained and awakened his third eye.A sha rinnegan third btw Hagoromos third eye is a mere rinnegan Madara is indeed stronger than him.

Madaras power is above Hagoromos .

-http://www.**********.com/naruto/677/9

Also to top it all off Madara absorbed the Juubi"s true form the shinju. The Juubi is moon level for taking on two moon level characters at the same time.Madara possesses a greater form of that moon level Juubi.

It's not even about him displaying it's the fact that he possesses that power his power that is at the very least 5C and nothing I can think of changes that.

The first feats he performs are arguably 5C to 6A feat and shin jokai koutan multi continental which is high 6A.

His first moves in his form does that not further prove it?

In every way possible you can take these in to account Madara is moon level at least.

Madara is both at least 5C by many showings as well as a statement.

Conclusion:

-Yamamoto is equal to Madara via a statement.

-Raizen is above Madara via a statement

But Madara isn't less than a tier higher for power we know full well and confirmed he has as well as showings further confirming it ....doesn't this just seem far too hypocritical especially given the fact that in Madaras case we actually have evidence to support it.....

Somehow Raizen's power level is valid and Madara's universe statements are not. Power levels are the most silliest thing to speculate character's strength.. They are not based on any quantifiable standard like DC or speed

I feel Raizen is extremely overrated here.

I personally think madara is multi continent level, i have to go now , once i find enough time i will explain my thesis.

Madara has surpassed Hagoromo it's already been implied many times over.

Madaras sha rinnegan third eye >>>>>>>> Hagoromos mere rinnegan third eye

-http://www.**********.com/naruto/671/7

-http://www.**********.com/naruto/676/17

Same third eye that Kaguya herself has but Hagoromo doesn't:

-http://www.**********.com/naruto/677/9

It's not debatable Madaras power obviously surpasses Hagoromos

Agreed. Sasuke is power-scaled equally to Naruto by statement, yet when Madara is stated to be stronger than Hagoromo MULTIPLE TIMES, its "out the window"

Thats BS.

I agree with you 200%. Madara is being treated too harshly for his continent feat. Hagoromo created moon but Madara didn't. Point is: WHY would Madara try to create moon? He was trying to put the entire planet under infinite tsukuyomi. That continent feat was a simple DISTRACTION to avert Naruto and Sasuke's focus so that he could finish his job. And he succeded. Madara even called them rain drops. If a weakling like Toneri can cut the moon in half Madara can do a lot better. He had TWO rinnegan AND a rinne sharingan. Not even Kaguya has that. I repeat: Not even kaguya

You got that right. MADARA HAS THE BEST ARSENAL in Narutoverse. More so than Kaguya who has two byakugans and a rinne sharingan.

Raizen is multi continent by what? Nonsensical power level numbers which can't be evaluated in real life standard? What do his numbers stand for? DC? Speed/ Durability? They are the same as pokedex stats for pokemon. Madara should be close to Kaguya in power at the lest for having two rinnegan. Sasuke has only 1 rinnegan and no bijuu for comparison. Madara's potential with rinne sharingan >>> Sasuke.

Exactly he's clearly shown to have greater power than him.But also stated to be near a third eye Hagoromo while not even having his.Which turned out to be greater than Hagoromos.

Im just waiting on some admins input.

I believe that At least 5C Madara is very much so reasonable given manga facts which cannot be disputed about.

Madara has the most complete power set in NV. He owns the best dojutsu which gives you access to all bloodline jutsus (rinne sharingan), a pair of the second best dojutsu (rinnegan), a juubi jinchuuriki with nigh infinite chakra, and permanent set of godoudama. Madara can theoritically create pocket dimensions like Kaguya, he could easily create a larger moon than Hagoromo who was old and on deathbed. Not to mention every single jutsu in Narutoverse thanks to rinne sharingan and rinnegan combo

Im no a fan of Madara (i really dislike his character), but he has been done great injustice

You know i actually agree that Madara could actually be a lot higher than what he's currently given. At least in my own personal opinion here, of course.

Granted, while Madara is not one of my fave villains nor is he even close to it, he has grown to me to the point that, like i said a long time back, he had that power that should have made him the final villain.

Simply put, imma be 110% legit that Madara should be rated higher than what he was given. Like at least make him High 6-A to likely 5-C.

It's definitely true that he'd be much higher if not PIS"d .

However I'm just basing everything off what we know. He already performed a high 6A feat which is shin jokai koutan.

So 5C just seems reasonable to me given everything I've stated but thank you for input as well.

Madara should be 5-C. It was stated by Hagoromo himself that Madara was close to his level with only one Rinnegan. I don't see how he could possibly be lower with both Rinnegan, the Shinju absorbed and the Rinnesharingan. I don't understand how it can be argued he's weaker, especially when statements with a lot less to back them up are accepted for some other series.

So 5-C then? I mean i did out the High 6-A there as i wanted to make it "safe". But A 5-C Madara is definitely one i'd be fully satisfied with at the very least.

It's too bad we didn't get to see him fight after he got the Rinnesharingan so we never saw his full power. He would have been great as the final villain, and everything seemed to be leading up to that for years. Kaguya was such a disappointment.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
It's too bad we didn't get to see him fight after he got the Rinnesharingan so we never saw his full power. He would have been great as the final villain, and everything seemed to be leading up to that for years. Kaguya was such a disappointment.
Yeah I hope he's revived in a movie somehow tbh. He's probably really op at least in Arsenal wise.

The Everlasting said:
Woah, woah, everyone slow down. This hasn't gotten the approval of one Admin yet.
Please call more admins then. Most people here seem to agree with Madara being 5C. I dont care about about Madara personally but seeing Madara and Raizen on the same tier is simply ridiculous. Madara has 2 rinnegan and a rinne sharingan, his CT feat was just a distraction to buy time by engaging Naruto and Sasukev long enough to cast the genjutsu. He should be stronger than Hagoromo at the very least. Hagoromo has nothing on rinne sharingan. Am I wrong?

Let's wait until the calculation group has evaluated the new calculation of Toneri's moon-splitting feat, which placed him at Moon level+. I think that I heard that Toneri and Madara were supposed to be equal, so if this is true, and the calculation is accepted, we will upgrade Toneri, Madara, Naruto, and Sasuke.

That said, you are looking for absolute consistency in evaluations, when this does not exist. We tend to evaluate on a case-by-case basis with long periods of time in-between, and if we have made a mistake elsewhere, this does not make it right to do one here as well.

Antvasima said:
Let's wait until the calculation group has evaluated the new calculation of Toneri's moon-splitting feat, which placed him at Moon level+. I think that I heard that Toneri and Madara were supposed to be equal, so if this is true, and the calculation is accepted, we will upgrade Toneri, Madara, Naruto, and Sasuke.

That said, you are looking for absolute consistency in evaluations, when this does not exist. We tend to evaluate on a case-by-case basis with long periods of time in-between, and if we have made a mistake elsewhere, this does not make it right to do one here as well.
I'm well aware I just felt like pointing that out because when Madaras downgrade was established and I was bringing the evidence supporting his tier 5C rating .My argument was said to be invalid for some reason .

But alright I'm fine with waiting .

I don't remember them fighting full power Madara much, and Naruto had presumably powered up considerably in the years before the Toneri fight.

Depending on what other staff members think, we might be able to place Madara at the same tier as Toneri, but not assume that he was vastly superior to the point of placing him in a higher tier. All that he has explicitly demonstrated is vastly below Toneri's level after all.

Hmm,

• Momoshiki is objectively weaker than Kaguya, as Momoshiki was attempting to create a God Fruit to attain the same power Kaguya attained 1,000 years ago. Naruto and Sasuke had a fairly even match with Momoshiki, even though they defeated someone much stronger roughly 20 years ago, that being Kaguya. For this reason, they don't seem to have powered up all that much, if at all.
  • In Naruto Gaiden, Naruto talks about being rusty and out of practice.
  • In the Shikamaru Light Novel, we learned that after the war, a Shinbo "united nations" was created, creating a time of peace. Removing the need to attain more power.
  • Naruto and Sasuke would have never reached their current power-level without attaining half of Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki's chakra. So any new power they attain would be a quite insignificant add-on.
For these reasons, i don't think Naruto got all that much stronger after the war

Well, being rusty after 20 years of lack of practice is not the same thing as being rusty after 2 years of constant practice. Nevertheless, we cannot place Madara higher than Moon level+ based on assumptions alone.

It seems unlikely that Naruto would have used anything less than his full power against Toneri when Hinata's life was at stake, so he could likely use his full power in that state at that point.

Hmm. According to Quincy King the calculation in question was not accepted: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/122461

Antvasima said:
Well, being rusty after 20 years of lack of practice is not the same thing as being rusty after 2 years of constant practice. Nevertheless, we cannot place Madara higher than Moon level+ based on assumptions alone.
It seems unlikely that Naruto would have used anything less than his full power against Toneri when Hinata's life was at srake, so he could likely use his full power in that state at that point.
Well Madara still pulled off an apparent Multi Continent Level attack so he should still be a High 6-A for that.

But where would that leave him using IT? Wouldn't that technically be Planet Level because of the energy required to use it? It's kinda weird thinking about it. Eh, forget I said anything lol.

Kkapoios said:
Hagoromo is moon level because of the six paths chibaku tensei , a technique madara does not posses.
All rinnegan users can use six paths jutsu, its basic knowledge of Naruto. please dont try to misinform others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back