• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mad Father just recently got a remake and this has some new stuff to it

Aya has access to two new tools on her journey which is just a torch and a dagger

Aya should get stealth mastery since she hid from this maid, these dolls, and her father

Aya's slightly stronger she lifted a large pot containing the Mandragora and walked around with it like it was nothing and a steel ladder

Aya's also faster in the remake she was capable of dodging this doll with the spear and the doll with the knife

Adult Aya does these same feats she doesn't really do anything new other than pushing a barrel

Last thing about Mad father is Monika having fire manipulation but that's it idk if the remake should add onto the existing profiles or just be new ones

the fire manipulation is pretty minor since she just used to light up a fire place robin didn't have any control over this since he said "wait" which implies that he didn't have control over that

nice currently I'm calcing the spear dodging was disappointing at around high-end speed is around 2.03 m/s and low end 0.015 m/s but the doll dodging is 15 m/s low end and 20.75 m/s high end I'm working on the blog post rn

Seems like a good superhuman reasoning, is there anything else to add? Like didn't magic water get an additional ability in blood mode or something?

I haven’t actually played the remake so I can’t say much about this.

i also don’t know if they should be the same profile or not.

I can answer that

Yes they should be the same profile, nothing implies it's a separate timeline like FF7 Remake it's just a graphical update of OG Mad Father with an extra mode and quality of life additions to fix a lot of the issues the OG version had.

Back