• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, the profiles on the gang are messed up in general and this is meant to address these points and hopefully give corrections to them since these profiles are just outdated badly. This will be going from characters with the least amount to add to the most

Daisuke Jigen

Jigen is missing quite a few things that should just be obvious to be honest. He lacks Extrasensory Perception despite the fact that the feat Lupin uses literally has him in it and pull his gun out first.

He lacks Social Influencing and Limited Sound Manipulation despite the fact that practically every character in the series should have it due to the constant usage of disguises, off of my head for Jigen would be Season 2 Episode 15 where Lupin, Goemon, and Jigen are all disguised as different world famous detectives for the entire episode.

Pressure Points because again Lupin's profile lists him as having it due to scaling to Jigen and Goemon.

Explosion Manipulation due to him having explosives on his equipment but not on his abilities

Goemon Ishikawa

Extrasensory Perception, Social Influencing, Limited Sound Manipulation, and Pressure Points for literally every reason above. Goemon is already accepted for these thing on Lupin's profile

Should probably have limited Underwater Breathing, I don't have something off hand right now but I recall him being capable of doing extensive underwater diving without the need for an aqualung with the Lupin wiki making me believe I'm not hallucinating. But this probably needs to be looked into.

Koichi Zenigata

First things first, he needs Tens of Meters for his pistol. It's a Colt .45 Pistol which has an effective range of 50 meters.

Extrasensory Perception, Social Influencing, and Limited Sound Manipulation due to also using Disguises (granted it's more rare for him to do this due to his job)

Should also have Social Influencing due to his Reputation and Leadership, Zenigata is often seen leading an entire squad of cops which are loyal to him. These guys are so loyal to him they are willing to follow him into the literal middle of nowhere (0:48) and convince them to go against direct orders from higher ups, attack a leader of a country under protection, and attack soldiers from said country (Don't have a clip but it's from Castle of Cagliostro). These are feats from the newest Lupin III movie from 2019 to the 2nd oldest movie from 1979. That should be more than enough history to permit this.

Rage Power for a few reasons. Firstly his limited resurrection is based entirely on his sheer rage for Lupin, going from no heartbeat to immediately fighting the closest person to him. Secondly his rage has been shown numerous time, however for feat purposes in The Hemingway Papers movie Zenigata goes from being visibly tired, beaten, and hungry as he is trapped behind a underground jail cell that has an metal bar door chained and locked to it to being able to break out of it rather easily simply because he was just pissed that the guards didn't respond to his demands to be fed so he ripped it open, ran up the stairs, and then yelled at the guard demanding for food.

Lastly for Zenigata he should have his police car as standard or at least optional equipment for himself. He is near constantly seen near or inside of one from everything in promotional material, openings, merchandise, and he unironically uses it so often that Part 6 just made him a 3D model of him sticking half his body out of the car yelling due to how often that scenario occurs.

Fujiko Mine

Fujiko has a problem with her equipment section and abilities just not being compatible with one another (this is also a problem Lupin has). Her equipment acts as if she has no optional equipment and that everything she has is standard, however her ability section treats it as if EVERYTHING she owns is optional which means in SBA she (and Lupin) technically have ALL of their equipment as available....... and also none of it at all. This is much simpler with Fujiko due to a more modest skillset but neither of these two should have Schrodinger's Equipment.

As for basic things she's missing, she needs Smoke Manipulation from her smoke bombs, Explosive Manipulation from bombs, and Pressure Points for scaling to reasons above. The first two are already on her profile as equipment so there shouldn't be any debate on it and her standard equpment should at minimum have the smoke bombs, paralysis and sleep sprays, and hacking due to all of these things just being items she carries on her person constantly in various forms. EX: Paralysis and sleep sprays being disguised in the form of beauty products

Lupin III

The Man of the hour. As stated before Lupin's equipment is in a terrible place due to being both entirely usable but also completely unusable. That likely needs an entire revision of its own but just to spitball something to get it moving I'll give this

He should have Sleep Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation, grappling hooks and tracking devices, Thread Manipulation, Technology Manipulation/Information Analysis/Hacking, and Fire Manipulation. Sleep and smoke manipulation come from smoke bombs that he has on his person that he uses at various moments, he has a grappling hook in his watch that he uses frequently, he is often seen using threads on various accounts, the technology to hacking section is all for his monocle, and fire manipulation comes from his lighter. All of these are small items and gadgets that he keeps on his person. More debatable equipment would include Underwater Breathing since his feat literally just pulls it out of nowhere from his normal attire and
Paralysis Inducement with paralyzing spray since again it's another small item he uses, though this is used the least out of anything here excluding the underwater breather.

Now for the actual things to add to Lupin's resume.

First up is a personal thing I did since it's from Part 6, is the big climatic part of it, and has zero mention on the profile at all because it's not actually updated for it.

Lupin should have his limited resistance to mind control bumped up to an outright resistance to mind control, and probably even a layered resistance to it alongside a layered resistance to Social Influence as dumb as it sounds. The reason for this is because of a lady called Tomoe. To begin Lupin is stated to be put under hypnosis, something Jigen outright claims Lupin would never fall for. Tomoe was capable of mind controlling Lupin by using one of the most absurdist plots I have ever seen where she manipulated decades worth of people's lives, setting up women's entire life and personality to be the most ideal people to Lupin, in order to reach out to every aspect of his brain in order to bypass his defenses. For frame of referense Tomoe in that clip is seen having a short conversation with another lady and was capable of convincing her though Social Influence mind control that the lady was in-fact Tomoe and convinced her to die in Tomoe's place. She literally rewrote someone's entire personality and life with a short conversation. However Lupin was resistant to it even as a kid. Despite the sheer insanity of this plot Lupin was STILL capable of breaking out of this control long before this scene occurred and was capable of deducing everything that truly happened all those decades ago, fully breaking free from any influence Tomoe had tried to use on him for years before her faked death.

Lupin also should likely get an Unorthodox Multiple Selves (Type 1) due to him having completely unique thought patterns and cognizance for each language he knows (totals up to 9 separate thought patterns which are directly associated with his capability to be so resistant to Tomoe's ability as a kid)

And secondly, he should also have his car as at least optional equipment. His car is iconic and is specialized to help Lupin in various ways. Immediate things that come to my mind are the fact that it can Surface Scale and has a giant booster on the back of it for extra speed. Which debatably has flight and space-flight depending on how seriously you want to take this opening as a feat. Because on one hand I can't recall a moment he's done this outside of this moment, but on the other that is FAR from the most absurd thing in the series and Lupin does have the intelligence feats for it to be possible

Anything else for him would likely require his own thread, simply due to how big his status is and how much can change as a result of it

Last edited:
No clue why the links for Extrasensory Perception and Underwater Breathing don't work since I just copied the links on his profile directly, but since they can be found easily on there, I'm not going to lose sleep over it unless it's outright needed to

Back