• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lullabelle vs Augustus H. Faust (For strongest 4-B)

Paradiso Eternelle. Lullabelle could just erase Faust's existence (she's erased High 2-As as a 4-B) and has regen negation that worked on Gabriella (who has High Godly regen in all forms).

I don't see Lullabelle losing this.

One for Lulla giving Augustus a Lulla-bye, then.

Lullabelle: 1 (The Reclusive One)

Augustus:

Inconclusive:

Okay, one more and this is done.

Lullabelle: 2 (The Reclusive One, Dragonmasterxyz)

Augustus:

Inconclusive:

Guess I'll take the opportunity and vote Lulla here too, since I heard from another thread that she can deal with Immeasurable speeds even in this key via Causality related powers and her speed justifications seems to further expand on that, so don't see why she doesn't win based on what was pointed above.

Lullabelle: 3 (The Reclusive One, Dragonmasterxyz, FateAlbane)

Augustus:

Inconclusive:

Well that and the fact that Sera said even as a 4-B she can moves in 6-7 temporal dimensions. Her verse is a 4 + 7-D multiverse. She isn't exactly a higher dimensional being since dimensions didn't exist prior to her and Lucifer making the multiverse, they are just pre-existing transdual abstract luminary beings. That alone is justification for immeasurable speed but even when restricted, she could still move through, her power is just restricted. She was supposed to fix the stats but she just hasn't gotten around to it yet because...busy mama I guess. BTW before you ask "isn't that technically 1-A?" She said them being 1-A seems like NLF to her.

Ye, that's what I heard from her on two other threads. Both in regards to the Immeasurable speed and her view on the 1-A thing.

Back then she said she originally didn't put Immeasurable speed from the get-go because DarkLK once said something around the lines of not thinking characters below 5-D/High 2-A can be truly Immeasurable or something to that effect.

EDIT: (actual quote from Sera about the speed)

"Lullabelle created the multiverse, which is a 4+7 (11D) multiverse. In other words, 4 spatial dimensions and 7 temporal dimensions. Lullabelle moves in seven temporal dimensions. (...) Of course I myself only recently figured out how this would affect all of her tiers (then again I remember DarkLK saying lower-dimensional beings couldn't have "true" immeasurable speed) which is why I left it as infinite."

That being said, I actually believe she should rate her as Immeasurable, tho. A massive ammount of characters through fiction defy that viewpoint (in professional works, even), and at the point something like DLK's opinion alone starts to bind the stats of a character or another for no reason other than he has a different view on the matter when the current system and various fictions allow otherwise, I don't see why she should put Lulla under "Infinite" when she fits the current recquirements for Immeasurable.

But hey, that's just how I see it. Especially since if it was other people rating it for the main wikia, as you said... Pretty sure she would be rated Immeasurable already based on moving at 6+ -D level. But at the end of the day, up to Sera.

Long story short: At the end of the day, Fiction does not belong fully to anyone. As long as it isn't just unreasonable BS, pretty sure different views on the matter are very much allowed (that's the same reason scientific subjects allow for the existence of more than one theory, and at times they don't even have a "more accepted" one).

To be fair, she mentioned earlier that Venom corrected her. DarkLK said no character that isn't 1-A can have irrelevant speed. She misremembered it as immeasurable it seems.

Ah, I see. Yes, with Irrelevant in place of Immeasurable naturally everyone would fully agree with the statement.

Anyways, this is unanimous for Lulla. Unless someone has anything to say, should this wait for a full day to complete or just add it right away?

I'm fine with either.

Back