• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Skywalker vs Hit (dragonball Super)

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
whenever i make star wars threads it ends with the same thing, so i decided to put them against someone far above their Attack Potency.

• Speed Equalized
  • in character
Lets go

Legends Luke at his peak

and Hit from U6 arc.

Hit fights in tournaments where he cant kill his opponent so he has to wait an opportunity to incapacitate his opponents

this is not a tournament,he goes to kill instantly he is an assasin

Inconclusive.

The winner depends on who made the first move.

It's either Luke mind rapes him or Hit just time stop and kill him.

The Only way, we can decide, who is the winner. Is which ability activates faster and can use faster, is it Luke's mind hax or Hit's time stop, if mind hax is instantaneous, while time stop take time, well, Luke is the obvious winner. If Time stop is instantaneous, and mind hax take time, Hit is the winner.

Hit doesnt need to time stop to kill luke. Just slightly powering up is enough.

Luke immediately mind haxes in character? Because Hit does time stop rather immediately.

Does Luke even use Mindhax in character?

Either way, mY tImE sKiP iS uNbEaTAbLe

SomebodyData said:
Luke immediately mind haxes in character? Because Hit does time stop rather immediately.
Yes.

Not just in the entirety of Return of the Jedi, but in Legends as well.

Of course other force Users nope the Mind trick.

K, then inconclusive. Unless the battle starts with Hit powered up, in which case he accidentally kills Luke by being there.

Jabba's physiology makes mind tricks ineffective. It works on most beings - things like Toydarians and Hutts are the exception, not the rule.

Not voting, but Hit's Time Stop/Skip (don't remember) is literally described as "small twitch in muscles" by Jiren (or something amounting to that). That's crazy fast activation speed. So yeah that's hit's time thingie activation.

... it's a small twitch. Unless the mind screw is LITERALLY one word in your mind or something, it's going to be significantly faster. Actually, testing it out irl, saying the word "test" in my mind whilst twitching my arms a little, my arms seem to be faster or at least equal. Feel free to make yourself look dumb like I did if you wanna try for yourself.

Back