• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Skywalker vs Hit (dragonball Super)

I'm stunned this hasn't been closed. Is there any way this isn't a complete stomp for either side? Either Hit time stops and wins or Luke mind haxxes and wins.

Is this fair at all?

Gargoyle One said:
The guy who said Mind Hax won't work on Hit which got debunked?
LMAO

@Assalt it's still legitimate I think, a lot of match up are pretty similar

Hit Time stop is not faster than Luke Mindfuck?

Assaltwaffle said:
I'm stunned this hasn't been closed. Is there any way this isn't a complete stomp for either side? Either Hit time stops and wins or Luke mind haxxes and wins.

Is this fair at all?
Because both lead with it making it inconclusive?

The inconclusive stomped, that's a first.

Either Hit stomps or Luke stomps, as stated by assalt. If it's a stomp in either way, does it count as inconclusive? If it does, I'll change my vote to inconclusive.

Akreious said:
Not voting, but Hit's Time Stop/Skip (don't remember) is literally described as "small twitch in muscles" by Jiren (or something amounting to that). That's crazy fast activation speed. So yeah that's hit's time thingie activation.
It was Dyspo during the fight with Hit and God Goku I beleive.

I vote inconclusive fra

I think that's 8 for Inconclusive. (Chartate101, Eficiente, SomebodyData, Razerboy36, DarthPotent66, Myself, Stefano4444, Gargoyle One).

Not too mention that Hit has never shown any resistance to Mind Hax at all and has nothing that would keep it from affecting him.

Hit isn't two degrees of infinity above him. Hit is 3-A, not Low 2-C. And nonetheless, he has a 3-dimensional body, so even if he was Low 2-C, that wouldn't really be an actual argument. Hit hasn't demonstrated mind hax resistance. So the mind hax would definitely work on him.

Why isn't this thread closed yet? It's almost unanimous for inconclusive. Can a staff member please close this and add the result to the profiles? Thanks.

TheC2 said:
DMB 1 said:
SInce Luke's Mind hax isn't ki based, I vote for inconclusive.
...Say what??? What kind of sense does that make???

In DragonBall, if your hax are ki based,they won't work on someone who's ki is way higher than yours. Take for example Babidi and Vegeta: thw latter had to suppress himself to be mind controlled.

@DMB

That's just a weakness of their verse's hax. We don't treat DB characters as "resistant to all hax" if they are stronger than the other character.

...Say what??? What kind of sense does that make???

In DragonBall, if your hax are ki based,they won't work on someone who's ki is way higher than yours. Take for example Babidi and Vegeta: thw latter had to suppress himself to be mind controlled.

Vegeta didn't sue press himself.

Assaltwaffle said:
@DMB
That's just a weakness of their verse's hax. We don't treat DB characters as "resistant to all hax" if they are stronger than the other character.

Yes, I know.

Bump. This has concluded a while ago now, 11 votes for inconclusive. Could an Admin add this to their profiles please?

Back