• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy and Donflamingo 6-B Bump

This thread Puts a casual Aokiji at 8.34 Teratons via freezing. Donflamingo broke out of a freezing from a semi-serious Aokiji. Would this be good enough to bump to 6-B? He and Luffy are already 0.1 terarons from 6-B while half dead, and Aokiji wasn't fully serious, so it isn't much of an outlier in my opinion.

TataHakai said:
I don't agree tbh, Scaling Doffy and Luffy to even a semi-serious Kuzan doesn't seem right
Aside from the fact that a casual Aokiji is merely 1.44 TT higher? While they are both were near death? (one of them had their organs blended ffs) If Aokiji was massively above Doffy, which he isn't going off calcs, or if he wwnt full serious instead of slightly so then there'd be a point. Aokiji is obviously superior to them, but clearly not to a massive point.

No. For the 4th time, no.

Kuzan was casual against Doflamingo, and you can be 6TT and survive an attack from someone pumping out an 8TT attack--which this wasn't, by the way.

CinCameron20 said:
No. For the 4th time, no.

Kuzan was casual against Doflamingo, and you can be 6TT and survive an attack from someone pumping out an 8TT attack--which this wasn't, by the way.
More casual saving his friend from a psycho about to kill him, than he was about helping an old man? Doubt it.

@Light - He froze over Doflamingo's body and tens of meters while making no movement as opposed to charging up a freezing wave over hundreds of kilometers. Yes, I think he was more serious back then.

Not to mention I already said Doflamingo can withstand an attack higher than his durability, especially if he used Haki. But instead, it's merely implied that he got through the attack without his heart freezing. Not to mention he has resistance to cold.

However, Doflamingo's own AP should be increased to Small Country+ for other reasons.

CinCameron20 said:
@Light - He froze over Doflamingo's body and tens of meters while making no movement as opposed to charging up a freezing wave over hundreds of kilometers. Yes, I think he was more serious back then.

Not to mention I already said Doflamingo can withstand an attack higher than his durability, especially if he used Haki. But instead, it's merely implied that he got through the attack without his heart freezing. Not to mention he has resistance to cold.

However, Doflamingo's own AP should be increased to Small Country+ for other reasons.
What about 6.9 TT with his organs blended? It shouldn't be unreasonable to assume that full power would make up that 1/10th TT, esespecially since they were heavily injured, which would affect how hard they can hit.

It's Luffy that's 6.9TT... Doflamingo scales comparable for taking hits. I already gave my answer in this thread. Peace out.

CinCameron20 said:
It's Luffy that's 6.9TT... Doflamingo scales comparable for taking hits. I already gave my answer in this thread. Peace out.
They; plural, were both heavily injured when they did their feats. You gave an answer for Aokiji, but not this.

Their "feats" are City to Mountain level. You're not helping your point. Luffy defeated the Black Knight pretty early in the fight.

Back