• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken is faster but probably he wouldn´t see the vectors trying to dismember him so i think that Lucy could win this one. Also Ken don´t use Muso Tensei just starting the battle, unlike Lucy which always goes for the kill.

Jasonsith said:
Carnage - 7 (Cropfist, CaptainFinnigan, Sir Ovens, Beamgc, M+S=Greatness, Newendigo, jasonsith)
Lucy (Elfen Lied) - 1 (Demon Takumo 31)

Yup I am confirming/changing my vote to Carnage FRA.

Just a bread of thought before grace period starts:

Can Kenshiro kill Lucy? And can he kill Carnage?
???

what are you going make vote for Carnage?

No idea don't know well guess that screwattack everything research right now.

???

Except we are playing our rules and SA is playing theirs.

As long as people are dishing out their logic, people can vote whoever they want.

I thought once Lucy took this due to high AP, but then I realise there are more ways Carnage can end Lucy before Lucy ends Carnage than the other way round. And I observe Carnage has the ability to do so.

Jasonsith said:
???

Except we are playing our rules and SA is playing theirs.
As long as people are dishing out their logic, people can vote whoever they want.

I thought once Lucy took this due to high AP, but then I realise there are more ways Carnage can end Lucy before Lucy ends Carnage than the other way round. And I observe Carnage has the ability to do so.

yeah that don't think that sure one thing setting Rules Match their determiner who person Vote Carnage was Downplayed or something bait vote like Drunked.

You know what would be awesome...?

SA using my arguments for Carnage's victory.

If that ever happens, then all of you will have to call me "The Expert" for a month.

I betting that ovo.

Of course they need to, dude...

I'm refering that if Carnage win the BD for the same reasons that I used here, they will have call me expert.

In here tier 7 versions of both Carnage and Lucy are used.

The SA crew may tap into tier 6 Lucy, but the Regenerationn of Carnage may simply outlast Lucy before she melts. So pre-melting form Lucy has the safest go for killing Carnage for good.

And most likely SA has done this a few weeks ago and they may be glad Newendigo can think like they do.

Considering Venom took hits from the Hulk and lived to tell the tale while Carnage got ripped apart in space by Sentry and managed to survive out there for over a year. I think Carnage can outlast Lucy in her 6-B form

For?
Country level Lucy.

Lucy has pre melting form, which puts her at 7-C. So the fight between Lucy and Carnage is established.

And now Death Battle is discussing whether Carnage can kill Lucy or outlast Lucy at her Country level form before Lucy can smash ALL cells of Carnage into paste. Or Carnage can simply kill Lucy before she turns 7-C.

At the end of the manga lucy said that she would destroy the earth. Obviously not to consider an affirmation as a feat, but taking into consideration the size of its vectors, I believe it would do a beautiful of a damage to the surface of the earth. An attack of continental proportions would probably be enough to completely destroy the body of a low 7-C character.

Sjsjs

Possession is hax, though there should've been no reason why the silver surfer could've dodged, or destroyed him completely =/ (could be cis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back