• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy (Elfen Lied) vs Overhaul (MHA).

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Teen Lucy vs Base Overhaul are being used.

Overhaul knows that the Vectors exist but nothing else about them and Lucy knows that his attacks are faster than he is. The fight takes place in Time Square, Overhaul starts slightly out of Lucy's Range and Speed Equalized.

Lucy :

Overhaul :

Incon:

Touches what? Her invisible and intangible vectors? Which can go inside of his body and sever his nerves or crush his brain/heart?

Overhaul isn't getting close to her either, it'd be out of character for him to approached someone.

Chisaki doesn't have a stated range in universe, and no one has calc his range yet I believe. So for right now both him and Lucy should have basically even range? I don't know Lucy's range beyond being 11 meters from scaling?

Is Lucy nimble enough to avoid his spikes, since they'd reach her first if they both got into range. If she can avoid his spikes long enough for her vectors to reach him she'll win. If she isn't able to avoid them... obviously Chisaki wins.

What exactly do you mean by Chisaki knows that Vector exist, what does that tell him? Just that she has invisible hands, does he know they can stretch, does he know their range?

He knows that she has them and that they have a decent Chunk of Range. How well can he deal with her chucking shit at him from an even longer range than her Vectors are? That's a pretty basic part of her strategies usually.

She can also use her Vectors the same way that Doc Ock uses his Robot Arms and can launch herself with them as if she was not quite flying but she can keep herself in the air for a long time.

Her projectiles aren't going to be that bad, since her AP is only 8-C (1 Ton) vs Chisaki's High 8-C+ (8 Tons). Her dura negation abilities will be needed to take him down since he can heal and recover stamina with his Quirk.

His spikes are faster, and they are more numerous than her Vectors... I think, I don't see how many vectors she got. All I know is that if she can avoid his attacks long enough for her vectors to reach him, she'll win. Since Chisaki knowing about them won't change the fact he can't see them coming.

He could try to step back to avoid them, but that'll just make a stalemate since their range is basically equal.

That reminds me, why are Overhaul's Spikes 8-B? Is it just half of his Nemoto Fusion or what?
Upscaling I believe, since his spikes impale or even sever limbs from High 8-C+ characters. Not fully on board with it, but it is a case by case scenario.

I didn't notice that he was a ******* Stone Wall, because why wouldn't he be...?
He shouldn't have physical AP period, he never throws a punch. Don't know where High 8-C ap is even coming from. The half Ap of his fused state doesn't sit well with me.

He shouldn't have physical AP period, he never throws a punch. Don't know where High 8-C ap is even coming from. The half Ap of his fused state doesn't sit well with me.
Upscaling I believe, since his spikes impale or even sever limbs from High 8-C+ characters. Not fully on board with it, but it is a case by case scenario.
You should probably make a CRT for that then.

For his physical AP... maybe. But I don't really care for his spike AP, the logic is there and by wiki rules it is allowed when it is agreed upon.

People did seem to agree with Chisaki's spikes upscaling to 8-B so I don't really feel like challenge it when I can only say I disagree.

Back