• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
before peoples voting for yukari,

What Lucius can do in a fight ? i guess his profile doesn't explain everythings he can do (like all Warhammer characters lol)

The Causality said:
before peoples voting for yukari,

What Lucius can do in a fight ? i guess his profile doesn't explain everythings he can do (like all Warhammer characters lol)
>Lucius gets killed

>Lucius possesses murderer

>Murderer is Lucius now.

Lucius is Super Thunder MQ.

BFR would work, since he kinda has to die for his BS ability to go off. I thought yukari didn't really have precog tho?

Zach yukari already lost to ahzek.

@Wok this question can conclude this match:

Can he warp? because his range is pretty bad, Yukari's first move is likely open a gap, travel in another Universe and snipe from here, so if he doesn't have the range to possesses, i guess he can't win (but it's considered as a win for yakumo or..? it's weird)

not sure about the Precog but if she has, BFR is a possibility

Well if she kills him Lucius will be getting inside her. He can't really voluntarily travel huge distances outside of that though.

Oh~~ That is interesting

Yukari can effectively lose if she kill him, she likely tend to boundary GG

Soo we need to know if precog is applicable, if not, Yukari get f*cked

The Causality said:
Oh~~ That is interesting

Yukari can effectively lose if she kill him, she likely tend to boundary GG

Soo we need to know if precog is applicable, if not, Yukari get f*cked
I think this one was on purpose.

I doubt that she'd need to be able to precog slaanesh to know that killing Lucius is a bad idea. If precog's applicable, chalk me up for Yukari. It's on her profile, albeit really vague, so i'll just vote her for now.

What even defines enjoying killing? Not even sure if Yukari enjoys killing, almost all touhou chars enjoy danmaku matches.

And man using an ability that somehow scales to someone that has a Tier 2 or Tier 1 feels kinda unfair against a Tier 4 even if the user is only Tier 5.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
What even defines enjoying killing?
I don't even think the books properly define this, considering Lucius possessed a guy who made a landmine that killed him when said guy was systems away and I'm not even sure he knew Lucius existed. Shit's really vague.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Yes, unless someone who knows Touhou more than Saikou walks in. She still has hax though and I don't know if that changes anything.
Changes in the fact that if she leads with anything that can kill Lucius, she loses.

Being able to reform from your soul doesn't stop your soul from being damned to eternal torment within his armor.

Either Yukari isn't affected for one reason or another by this guy's ability and thus stomp him, or Yukari actually is affected by it and gets absorbed and thus stomped.

No matter what, I doubt this will be fair.

She can win the latter scenario by BFRing. She just can't do anything that would kill Lucius.

I was thinking you can regenerate from your mind but then again Touhou gods are diff from Yukari in regenning and existing.

But if it's an unfair matchup either way then this should be closed.

Back