• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yukari DOESN'T have precog. It shouldn't be on her profile.

@Woki Given what the profile tells us, if Lucius somehow died wherever she BFRs him to, then she'd get possessed as well. So I doubt this will be a permanent solution.

Who's this guy and why do I keep seeing him put against every haxxed tier 4?

I don't see why bfring him into a picture would work. He's also not like TMQ where he can just kill himself with his own weapon, he has to at least do it on the weapon of an opponent like when he let himself die to a land mine.

We aren't arguing it would work. We're now arguing that it's basically unfair now for either side.

Wait he's a Tier 5 that died to a landmine? Woah.

Lucius FRA

She can win if she starts with sealing/BFR but lacks prior knowledge on Lucius so she will more likely kill him.

It's time to fuel the spam train.

We're talking about one questionable ability (Considering the sealing still allows for the person to exist) and a guy who just has to die to win. And a Tier 1 soul absorption/Haxx alongside a possible Tier 1 mind haxx if what I saw on Link vs Lucius is to be believed.

I'm not seeing the fairness.

Wait when did I insinuate he had tier 1 mindhax?

Also for the landmine thing, he deliberately got himself killed by it, so he probably just dropped his durability, somehow. Not even the screwiest thing about that whole scene.

Back