• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer(TV Series) Upgrade

First of all, I would like to discuss a few things about Lucifer,Amenadial,Charlotte in the series;
He should be comparable to Maze in terms of speed, they had a fight in one episode and they tied. Maze can dodge the bullets in the 3rd episode of the 3rd season, this feat should be at the lowest value Subsonic to supersonic speed, and since Lucifer's speed is comparable to Maze, Lucifer and Maze should have Subsonic/supersonic speed.
Season 3 Episode 3
He says his mother is strong enough to lift a house. (The language in the picture is not English because I couldn't find the subtitles) wouldn't that make Charlotte at least lifting strength Class 50 or 100?
Season 2, Episode 15

Finally, Amenadiel slowing down the time of an entire city. Doesn't that mean he's a city level range?

Last edited:
I agree with the Maze stuff, her current speed value is kinda stupid to begin with considering she blitzes entire groups of people too multiple times. A lot more characters than Lucifer will scale to it though, as Amenadiel also fought her a couple times, and most characters have fought either Lucifer or Amenadiel. So the majority of the verse will scale to it.

I don't recall that statement, I'll have to watch the scene again before commenting on this.

Amenadiels range should likely be upgraded to at least Kilometers with Time Manip, we don't know how far it really reaches, but this is a safe estimation.

Also some thing's i'd like to add:
Lucifer's Lifting Strength is currently Class 1 for lifting a 200lbs man, a feat that is only Above Average. I'm not arguing a downgrade, simply that we get Lucifer a new justification, probably when he stops the car from moving off in season 4.

The Goddess should not have Nigh-Omniscience, she's clueless about almost everything throughout her entire time in the show.
It should also be mentioned on her profile how much stronger than Lucifer and Amenadiel she was, as her current justification downplays her a lot.

Also some thing's i'd like to add:
Lucifer's Lifting Strength is currently Class 1 for lifting a 200lbs man, a feat that is only Above Average. I'm not arguing a downgrade, simply that we get Lucifer a new justification, probably when he stops the car from moving off in season 4.
i agree with you and If I remember correctly, in season 3 episode 16, Abel stopped a taxi from moving. Lucifer can also be scaled to Abel.(maybe i remember wrong)

It's been a while since I last watched the earlier seasons, but if Abel did stop a taxi then yes Lucifer would certainly scale.

Yeah, 100% agree with Subsonic. Lucifer's LS should be scaled to that scene where he stopped a car, with an injured hand no less.

Amenadiel's range with time manipulation should be universal+, we always consider time manipulation at that range unless something suggests otherwise.

. Lucifer's LS should be scaled to that scene where he stopped a car, with an injured hand no less.

Amenadiel's range with time manipulation should be universal+, we always consider time manipulation at that range unless something suggests otherwise.
I believe that car scan will be calculated one day, I guess a result like Class 10 will come out. I didn't know that stopping time had a universal range If there is such a thing, wouldn't it have a universal range in Esdeath?

LS for cars iirc are usually class 5.

I can apply the changes if everyone agrees here.
We need at least a single staff member to agree.

Pretty sure the standard time stop range is universal, not +
Nope, it's definitely universal+. However we usually don't add "Universal+ via time manipulation" so I think we can keep the range as is since normally you don't need to specify.

Well, if somebody could provide a video/gif evidence of that bullet-dodging scene, it will be better.

Same for an english scan for lifting strength.

If that statement wasn't meant as a figure of speech then I guess it's fine. Often something like lifting the house is meant to be a figure of speech, especially in cases where somebody is searching for something.

She isn't really dodging bullets there. It's just that the aim of the one firing is bad. You can see that she barely moved or did not even change her path after the bullet was fired and it hit the ground instantly. In fact, she didn't even react to it, she was just moving around to be hard target to hit.

I do think in that case it could have just been figure of speech.

Maze has dodged bullets on many other occasions that this, I'll see if I can find anything.

Back