• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer (SPN) VS Zeus (Riordanverse)

Lucifer obviously. As an almost primordial being he would just snap Zeus out of existence. After all Zeus is only a pagan god. In fact Lucifer could probably wipe out entire Greek pantheon on his own.

@Malin

I don't know if that logic applies to Riordan Zeus.

But overall, I believe that Lucifer is simply better equipped than Riordan's Zeus, since the gods in the latter verse can be blasted apart so thoroughly that their consciousness and physical form will never be restored.

Given that I've heard Lucifer to resort to his ability to use his subatomic matter manipulation and smiting abilities as a first resort, he'll probably take this unless Zeus transmogrifies him first.

Of course, I don't know much about Supernatural, so does Lucifer's ability to smite his foe have limitations that I don't know?

It has one limitation. He can't smite other archangels, God, The Darkness and Death. But Raphael's element is lightning and he was still weaker than Lucifer. Also you need to remeber that Lucifer's "body" is only a vessel not his real form , as for Riordan Zeus, through even if his lightning is more powerfull than Raphael's unless he can injure Lucifer true form, the battle is already done.

Lucifer is far older than Riordan Zeus, but since he was imprisoned for a long time I think they have equal fighting experience. For their physical strength: Zeus stomps in this case (Class 5 and Building class vs Class T and Mountain Class). Their hax is in both cases quit good, but not all of their powers are usefull in a battle. Zeus transmutation has no real effect on Lucifer because of his Shapeshifting and Lucifer can reality warp Zeus but he can shapeshift back. Furthermore Lucifers smiting abilities are probably useless against beings of equal power as his matter manipulation, since Zeus true form is pure energy and even in his normal form he will probably have a defence against that.

So it comes down to their other abilities. Zeus control over the sky and his lightning is probably better than lucifers, lucifers earthquake generation is useless against zeus but his time manipulation is quit usefull. In case of hax they are probably almost equal.

Hox could they win ? Zeus could destroy Lucifers vessel, trap lucifer in tartarus (since he can do the same thing with beings of equal power like Typhon) or his cage. Lucifer could weaken Zeus by destroying his throne or the entire atmosphere. But I think Lucifers vessel will be destroyed first and the battle starts over and over again since they both lack the power to one shot each other.

Its kind of a draw. But since Zeus will eventually be upgraded to 5-C it could become a win for zeus.

Back