• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar (DC) vs Bernkastel (Umineko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Umineko has finished with revisions. (I could be wrong, someone confirm this, please.) The profiles still haven't been updated yet. It'll be best to wait until they have been to discuss this.

That being said. I'm pretty sure this fight has already happened before.

^ The revision isn't yet finished as we currently wait for Promestein to write the revision blog (?), and after that, I'm not too sure what's gonna happen, but the revision is still ongoing.

Yasin, youre already warned for your stomp matches. Stop doing 1A matches without prober knowledge on the characters youre using.

Ovy7 said:
^ The revision isn't yet finished as we currently wait for Promestein to write the revision blog (?), and after that, I'm not too sure what's gonna happen, but the revision is still ongoing.
Ah, alright. I just thought it was over since most of the actual discussion involving the revision was done. Thank you for the correction.

Lucifer is pretty strong and baseline is something that eludes him. But on the other hand, Bern can just bore with the story and finish him for good. So... Bern stomps him a lot of times.

BleedingPeach said:
Lucifer is pretty strong and baseline is something that eludes him. But on the other hand, Bern can just bore with the story and finish him for good. So... Bern stomps him a lot of times.
Right.

Setsuna tenma said:
mzy plot hax only works on a 4D scale
By venturing to the overvoid in order to create his own story?

By creating the story parliament? By death of the endless embodying the death of all stories? @Zachary Mxy's plot manip isn't anything in comparison to bern's, as you've said, no reason to bring that up.

I don't know about Lucifer having Plot Manipulation but he likely has resistance to it due to escaping Yahweh's plan

Besides, how deep into 1-A is Bernkastel and why?

Bernkastel one shots Lucifer by being so far deep into 1-A even she would solo all gods in Masadaverse. This is a godstomp

I think because of being a Senator Witch. The Senate is at the top of the Witches Hierarhy IIRC, so that would put her pretty high up into 1-A.

Also, if I understood the revision correctly, her true form is basically linked to the entire infinite Hierarhy of Witches, so I guess this would be an endless amounts of trancendence over baseline 1-A.

Anyway, I'm probably wrong about this. Better you go and read DarkLK's posts in the revision thread (he explained it better).

IIRC, that's part of the Human Domain, isn't it? So even by just being 1 step above the HD you are 1-A (not sure how far into 1-A, as Dark said that things like coordanate, time, space are pretty low in the Human Domain compared to the Peak).

But outside of the Witch Senate thing and her uncouncious nature, I'm not too sure where she land on the 1-A scale, we better wait for Promestein to finish that CRT.

Wait, could she stomp the whole Hadou? That includes Hajun and that affirmation is confusing... Not about Merc, Ren or the french gal, also the gestapo's ex officer, but Hajun is confusing in powerlevel matters.

No claims like that should be made without the revisions being finished. They may or may not, but without concrete proofs they are baseless statement.

For the record, i do believe that Voyager and Beatrice are stronger than any Hadou/Godou god sans Hajun in case of Voyagers, due to the true nature of Bernkastel/Lambdadelta still not being absolutly certain, thus leaving us with Avatars floating constantly and infinitly upwards vs a dude who pricks himself infinitly upwards. Beatrice on the other hand should definitly solo if we talk about her true potential, due to the whole surpasing the Hierachy thingy, with the Hierachy being proofen to be 1A in the revisions.

Again, claims like the one i did are just opinions for now, stuff is not settled so refrain from claims that can be easily mistaken for Downplay/Wank.

All Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Characters as an 1-A mostly will stomp Hadou Gods like Beatrice = Approaching Featherine's power and Bernkastel.

That statement isn't correct. The thing is that she defeat Lucifer. Soloes the verse? Then let's make a thread like that in the Fun and Games board.

The WTC/R07Verse as a whole is basically one big metafiction where the high levels of the series view other fictional stories as fictional stories which they can enter and do what they want to in.

https://imgur.com/a/j431pTT

Some of these fragments are stored in the City of Books

https://imgur.com/b4rC3jX

Which Lambda and Bern both destroy a lot of in their fight.

https://imgur.com/d4cjo89

https://imgur.com/u6q4UHN

This isn't to mention that Lucifer and Presence got nerfed because one Speedy Boi missed his mommy and messed with the continuum, so Bern could just use her time/plot/cauality/dimension manipulation to nerf everything and have fun.

Conclusion: WTC high characters just are too OP and are borderline Tier 0 with the nonsense they pull. inb4 Writer and Overmonitor. Writer got killed by a Rhino when he showed up in person. Overmontor is Featless.

What is a CRT, if I may ask.

Whatever it is, posting anything big about Umineko cosmology anywhere right now, when things are in chaos about it yet again for some reason, would appeal to my shitposting nature.

Right now, I'm about to make it my goal to have Altair from Re:Creators madly upgraded. She did canonically threaten the existence of the Lovecraft mythos, which makes her power level ridiculous.

Orion'sBow said:
What is a CRT, if I may ask.
Whatever it is, posting anything big about Umineko cosmology anywhere right now, when things are in chaos about it yet again for some reason, would appeal to my shitposting nature.

Right now, I'm about to make it my goal to have Altair from Re:Creators madly upgraded. She did canonically threaten the existence of the Lovecraft mythos, which makes her power level ridiculous.
Content revision thread.Altair is 6D at best

"I hate all of you. I hate your stories. I feel like throwing up when I think of the abhorrent gods that created you. Spitting out stupid stories; everything in this world is vile." - Altair, before turning Sailor Madoka into a pincushion. Altair hates all the stories in her world... Which so happens to include the massive Lovecraft Mythos.

https://imgur.com/a/HYoB4P8

Altair almost kills a 1-A universe with OC Meme magic. I guess I have two controversial CRTs to make.

That isnt the legit Mythos unless the creators of Re:creators either own the Mythos or the current owners say its canon.

The Demonbane Mythos isn't nearly as powerful as the actual Mythos though... neither is any version of CM characters that arnt from the original Mythos.

I'd argue the opposite. For example:

Fanon Cthulhu: A nigh Omni God.

Mythos Cthulhu: Gets taken down by getting a ship ramming into him. Just a psychic Kaiju.

Mythos Nyarlathotep: An immoral trickster with millions of faces that messes with people all the time.

Suggverse Nyarlathotep: A reality warper that messes with all of reality.

And then Demonbane survives the collapse of all reality via Azathoth's death... Which none of the mythos do.

DB Azzy is 1-A while CM Azzy is Tier 0,

The Original Mythos are generally regarded as the most powerful verse on the site,

also using suggs anything discredits the argument.

CM Azathoth is Featless. Everything that exists is his "Dream.", and that's it.

Saying that the verse is generally regarded as the strongest on the Site (Massive Citation Needed) is also just a classic Appeal To Authority fallacy. Have a good argument, or don't have one.

At best, he's a high level pocket reality controller or Haruhi on steroids.

...Except she has some measurable feats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back