• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs Lavos (Rematch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lucemon thinks that Lavos is a threat to his digital world, well, he will go all out.

The real cal howard said:
Now I see why you like Lucemon (one of the few Digimon who can pull off the -mon without getting a sigh)
This is why Lucemon is one of my favorite Villains. He has depth on top of being a badass.

He has way more character development than any character (from impmon to Beelzemon).

Also, motorcycles are cool ovo

Like I pointed out, Lucey starts this match as the one I used in the pic, Falldown.

Now then, I'll go by parts.

@Cal >>> In regards to Lavos from DD to TD.

Actually we don't know exactly how much time elapsed for his evolution. Reason for that being that DD and TD usually reside beyond time and space and time does not flow in nothingness. If we use the CC timeline, in the perspective of our time it took it around 13000 years of powering up (from 12 000 BC to 1010 ~ 1020 AD) to go DD to TD. If we use the CT timeline it took him a literal infinity of years to go from DD to TD since it gets accessed only from beyond the end of time.

>> It took...6? I think? To beat TD, along with an ultimate MacGuffin that was fueled by Lavos, and separating Schala from him.

Depends on your point of view. There is a total of 44 recruitable characters in CC, though I don't think you can get them all in one go. TD's defeat took anywhere from 3 ~ 44 2-As storywise. I don't try to use this as a point because I have no earthly idea and you only use 3 in battle, though the DBT doesn't have the limitation of "only three can Time Travel" at a time. Instead it has the much worse limitation of "have Frozen Flame to access it or nope".

But we don't go off speculations. ovo

I think Cal went from inconclusive.

Also I will say something. I am truly happy this thread went smoothly. No extra drama or nothing.

Anyways, I still stand by what I previously said, Lucemon eventually takes it.

He has more than enough tools to simulate his own version of Frozen Flame + Chrono Cross and eventually get rid of Lavos. He also has enough firepower and is not easy to put down either, so he'll keep the fight going long enough so that he isn't outlasted.

It's a matter of time, but Lavos is up against someone who can deal with the worst of the defensive BS it has while having defensive BS of his own to not die trying.

Lucey takes it.

The irony that Lucemon of all beings is the one to end the threat of Lavos. Truly a marvelous day.

I'll switch my vote over simply to prove my growing affection to Digimon. But that's the only reason. It's not because Dragon and Fate have made good points or anything. B-baka. ovo

Lavos: 0

Lucemon: 7 (PaChi2, Dragonmasterxyz, MugenRyu, Kaltias, Gargoyle One, ZeedMillenniummon89, The real cal howard)

Inconclusive: 0

I think Loyal's original reason was debunked over the thread so with Cal changing his vote, this makes it seven for Lucemon. Lucemon wins unanimously, this can be added.

The real cal howard said:
I'll switch my vote over simply to prove my growing affection to Digimon. But that's the only reason. It's not because Dragon and Fate have made good points or anything. B-baka. ovo
*pats in the back*

It's ok, it's ok... You can still say that it took Lucemon with a revisioned powerset to put the thing down.

Making Lavos stronger was all a part of my plan so that Lucey's glory would be greater today. I was always on the side of Lucemon, fools.

@Dragon Will you add this one, or do I request it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back