• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs Lavos (Rematch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ever I think people such as Arceus, Madoka and Creation Trio also have that as a reasoning for Acausality (on top of the warped laws of Giratina's distortion world). Something similar goes for Yuno with the powers of Causality God. Even SS Gods would lose their Acausality via that definition.

*changes to Re:Digitize while Cal is making his argument so it becomes moot*

...Anyways, I find it amusing that Cal managed to reappear out of nowhere when things started going south.

Only difference between the two Lucemon is that RD Lucemon is the strongest Digimon 2-A. As he while extremely weakened and without most his power curbstomped a 2-A who was powered up by 5 other 2-A with a single casual gesture.

In all seriousness, as usual, this is just Lucemon vs a Zeed carbon copy. Lucemon can't put down Zeed. Also, Lavos is stronger than this Lucy and only the former has been shown to use multiple comebacks in a fight.

If Lucemon so happens to be killed, If he has any victims, he can resurrect from within them and pop out as a new Lucemon. And we can guarantee Lucemon will kill a Lavos or two.

Also you forget one more thing. Lucemon can transform. Satan Mode>>>>>>Falldown Mode.

I thought he was already Satan mode, lol. SBA dictates that they are at their strongest.

Actually, the person who makes the first kill kinda...takes it. Which is...kinda...uncertain as they...both have ways to deal with the other.

Nope. Cyber Sleuth Lucemon in all actuality starts off in Kid Form, then becomes Falldown and then Satan Mode.

Cyber Sleuth Kid Lucemon is "At least 2-A", then Falldown is >>>>>>>>Kid form and Satan Mode is >>>>>>>Falldown Mode.

Lucemon should start in his Satan Mode.

And... you aint killing SatanLucemon.

The real cal howard said:
Pfft. In that case, Lavos takes the cake from Kid Lucemon. I'm thinking Regigigas and Slow Start.
Not quite. Kid Lucemon can still well seal. And transform instantly. Also look at the image Fate used for the OP. That's all we need to know about what Lucemon is starting as.

That really doesn't mean as much as you think. We don't know how much power he gained at a time. And you also have to consider. Beat one Lucemon, you strengthen all the others.

Not to mention Lucemon Satan Mode has all the power of 6 other "At least 2-A" characters as well on top of being >>>>>>>>Falldown Lucemon.

Problem is, unlike Lavos, who casually uses that in battle, that's not the case with Lucemon.

Lavos: *Kills a Lucemon avatar

Lucemon (true form): Phooey. I lost. Eh. Who cares. I'm stronger from it anyway.

Also please remember that it takes a team of around 2 Royal Knights to beat a Demon Lord and took 3 2-A's to beat Lucemon.

It took...6? I think? To beat TD, along with an ultimate MacGuffin that was fueled by Lavos, and separating Schala from him.

Problem is, unlike Lavos, who casually uses that in battle, that's not the case with Lucemon.
Lavos: *Kills a Lucemon avatar

Lucemon (true form): Phooey. I lost. Eh. Who cares. I'm stronger from it anyway.
If he sees Lavos' coming from throughout space time he will actually care. Also you seem to keep forgetting Resurrection is a simple thing for Lucemon. God forbid he implants the Code Key of Pride into Lavos.

It took...6? I think? To beat TD, along with an ultimate MacGuffin that was fueled by Lavos, and separating Schala from him.
Need I mention these other 6 Demon Lords do not stand a chance against Lucemon. As no matter the medium, Lucemon is always far above the Demon Lords. And Lucemon like in Re-Digitize can just swat them away.

Oh, I know it's simple, but like, so is Lavos' broken af BFR. Also, doubt Trucemon will care about someone two degrees of infinity weaker than him.

You don't know Lucemon nor his values then. He'd naturally see Lavos as a threat to the Digital World. And as such he will want to put a stop to the Lavos invasion. And as Fate himself said. It's only a matter of time.

You know I haven't gotten to Frontier ye--
Wait, Lucemon has VALUES?! Like, things that he cares about?!
H-have you not read his speech from Frontier? It's his most iconic line. Lucemon truly cares for the Digital World. You forgot, Lucemon is in truth not evil, nor good. He's a neutral party with his own values. Think Chaotic Good. Contrary to Zeed's Chaotic Evil.

I can't help, but love all those who live in this world. I'm not lying, I really love them. I can't help loving them more and more. So I will give them happiness. Happiness to live obeying my command, under my established order. Is there a greater happiness than that? Discussing this with you is pointless, it's not even a discussion to begin with. Whatever a perfect being like me tells imperfect creatures like yourselves, it would just be meaningless. My eyes can clearly see what is correct and what is not. I also have the knowledge to know what should be done. There's no one more suitable to rule over this world! How foolish, but I am too kind. So I forgive you.
~ Lucemo​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back