• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG BRUH WTF DOWNPLAYING DRAGON BALL AGAIN 🤬😡 STUPID WIKI... anyways um goatku is low complex multiversal because in Battle of gods he-he was going to destroy otherworld which is 5D because of this scan from the daizenshuu

The human world can p-perceive the 4th dimensional. Other world is above those 4th dimensions the human world cannot perceive then otherworld would be 5th dimensional.
Another thing that backs that up is a scan from a American board game.... ikr so reliable.

As you can see in the blue box of that scan it says it's another level of reality. And by the context display since the universe are 4D constructs other world would be a higher level of reality making it 5D. Since in battle of gods goku was going to destroy otherworld and everything else that would put him at low complex multiversal 🤓.

STOP DOWNPLAYING DRAGON BALL

: Discussion side:
static-assets-upload11292600025591572767.png

Also, it will be hard to find since that place in it's last days got the DB fan disease and there were like 20+ people who legit believed in low 1-C to 1-A goku

I think that higher dimensional scan is fake
And the other scan does not prove it's a higher dimension. It just in another plane

I know it's too late to answer but I'll answer anyway, and it's also strange that this Topic hasn't been closed yet. Goku is legitimately Low 1-C because Other World is really 5D even without scans from Daibenzu. Spiritual reality is a reality between soul and spirit, for now those of you who don't know what it means "Astral travel" is a journey through your spirit soul leaving the physical body to rise to higher planes of existence, when we die we enter the supernatural world so we live in astral realities in layman's terms. Now I won't even say anything about Bleach because being spiritual the Bleach series doesn't have a cosmology like Dragonball, there are alternative worlds and Soul Society will be 4D together with Hueco mundo. Dragonball has its space/time continuums in the living world (Demon realm, hyperbolic room, Timeroom(timeline travel with Popo reminds you of nothing Child Goku). So Living Wolrd has 4 Dimensions are 3 are alternatives and it was those Dimensions that Buuhan had to crush the world. This scales Other Wolrd 5D because it is an astral plane between soul and spirit yes. Then the bullshit I hear that Kaioshin realm is a parallel dimension or Other Wolrd, when Vegeta screams from Other World from the Kaioshin satellite and can be heard from all over Universe, and then Goku who can speak from the afterlife when he died from the earth like he did with Gohan vs Cell (it was an abstract spiritual body) so yes Other Wolrd is an astral reality say what you want on the Wiki but I'm making you open your eyes to this. A separate space/time continuum if one shouts the voice is not heard from another time sequence, it is absurd to believe, instead Vegeta shouting to humans from the Kaioshin realm the voice expands and it makes itself perceived and felt, it is an astral reality for this above all, reflect before judging.

I know it's too late to answer but I'll answer anyway, and it's also strange that this Topic hasn't been closed yet. Goku is legitimately Low 1-C because Other World is really 5D even without scans from Daibenzu. Spiritual reality is a reality between soul and spirit, for now those of you who don't know what it means "Astral travel" is a journey through your spirit soul leaving the physical body to rise to higher planes of existence, when we die we enter the supernatural world so we live in astral realities in layman's terms. Now I won't even say anything about Bleach because being spiritual the Bleach series doesn't have a cosmology like Dragonball, there are alternative worlds and Soul Society will be 4D together with Hueco mundo. Dragonball has its space/time continuums in the living world (Demon realm, hyperbolic room, Timeroom(timeline travel with Popo reminds you of nothing Child Goku). So Living Wolrd has 4 Dimensions are 3 are alternatives and it was those Dimensions that Buuhan had to crush the world. This scales Other Wolrd 5D because it is an astral plane between soul and spirit yes. Then the bullshit I hear that Kaioshin realm is a parallel dimension or Other Wolrd, when Vegeta screams from Other World from the Kaioshin satellite and can be heard from all over Universe, and then Goku who can speak from the afterlife when he died from the earth like he did with Gohan vs Cell (it was an abstract spiritual body) so yes Other Wolrd is an astral reality say what you want on the Wiki but I'm making you open your eyes to this. A separate space/time continuum if one shouts the voice is not heard from another time sequence, it is absurd to believe, instead Vegeta shouting to humans from the Kaioshin realm the voice expands and it makes itself perceived and felt, it is an astral reality for this above all, reflect before judging.
5D necro

you know what the astral plane is. The astral planes are the levels of existence of the Next Dimension. Have you forgotten Goku that only with his soul he connected to Gohan's doing together a double Kamehameha, wasn't Goku at that moment an abstract body? Then Goku can't age in the Other Wolrd so the concept of time doesn't exist as a Living world, and then talk and be able to make yourself heard from a higher plane.

Dawg make a crt upgrade thread if you wanna change Goku’s scaling on the site 💀 not in a year old fun and games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back