• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord English vs HOSTLESS 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true.

My last (hopefully) god-mode's beating my first god-mode (and character). Strange.

Because either L
o
rd
English is too OP or Deathlock is too weak.

Lrd English via better feats, also, don't we already have a Lord English profile?

Seol404 said:
Lrd English via better feats, also, don't we already have a Lord English profile?
I just felt bored. Though, this is my last EVER god-mode, so...

Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
I just felt bored. Though, this is my last EVER god-mode, so...
until you make another one
True. It's hard not to have some fun.

English'll be my last one, as least i hope.

Please don't make any more, although you know, under the Tiering System Godmodes wouldn't be a problem since they would all be within -1 - Memetic (Lord English might actually qualify for High Ocean, or maybe even Memetic)

Seol404 said:
Please don't make any more, although you know, under the Tiering System Godmodes wouldn't be a problem since they would all be within -1 - Memetic (Lord English might actually qualify for High Ocean, or maybe even Memetic)
True. Though, i'd rather keep them the way they are. I'll stick to Sinverse profiles.

Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
True. Though, i'd rather keep them the way they are. I'll stick to Sinverse profiles.
You wouldn't have to change them, you would just have to put the actual Tier in the Categories (Which currently wouldn't work since the Wiki has a category spam problem)

Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
You wouldn't have to change them, you would just have to put the actual Tier in the Categories (Which currently wouldn't work since the Wiki has a category spam problem)
The more you know.

Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
The more you know.
Part of the reason I want to get rid of category spam, its part of my overarching plan to quietly get us back on track with the Tiering System

Hmm, HOSTLESS (Deathlock) True Form would be Tier 0, thats fodder to Lord English, Lord English's Meme Status would scale to -∞, or Memetic, for Tier 0 that would be like Beyond Tiers and for Memetic, that would be like Eternal Meme HOSTLESS (Deathlock) = Tier 0 to Eternal Eternity -Infinith% Lord English with Meme Status = Somewhere aroudn Memetic that of beyond Eternal Eternity

Uselessnoob245 said:
Hmm, HOSTLESS (Deathlock) True Form would be Tier 0, thats fodder to Lord English, Lord English's Meme Status would scale to -∞, or Memetic, for Tier 0 that would be like Beyond Tiers and for Memetic, that would be like Eternal Meme
HOSTLESS (Deathlock) = Tier 0 to Eternal Eternity -Infinith% Lord English with Meme Status = Somewhere aroudn Memetic that of beyond Eternal Eternity
Wrap it up folks, it's done. English wins.

Is Lord English the main villain in Homestuck?

Seol404 said:
What is it even about?
I've seen a little portion, and this is my response to the plot.

The insanity and nonsensicalness makes JoJo's look like Bill Nye.

Anyways, gotta go. Tomorrow's a big day for me.

Rodri "Dante" said:
TAHT LE PROFILE COULD USE SOEM WORK.
ANY WAY, The Angel of Double Death FRA.
I was mostly running on a tight schedule when i made that. Perhaps you can add to it, since you're the nerd of Homestuck here.

Thanks. Also, yeah, i'm strong, but by god, L
o
rd
English is just too much. He takes me out.

I gotta go now. Tomorrow's September 20th, and that's a very important day for me.

Christian Higdon said:
Thanks. Also, yeah, i'm strong, but by god, L
o
rd
English is just too much. He takes me out.

I gotta go now. Tomorrow's September 20th, and that's a very important day for me.
Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back