• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord English vs Ea (I/O)

I guess I'll go ahead and evaluate and vote. Let's start with this: neither is gonna be able to brute destroy the other, due to their immortality and defensive hax. The only thing that Lord English has that can effect her at all is his plot manip or possibly concept manip type 2, but the latter is a maybe. He might be able to plot his way to a win, but that is his only chance. Well, I'm not sure how his type 8 negation works but I'm pretty sure the Enigma system will still restore her from its records regardless. Ea might have been able to BFR him if it weren't for his omnipresence, but other than that she can probably seal him, or incapacitate her with her metaphysical attacks

Thus, I vote Ea

Well one thing is Caliborn is Omnipresent across multiple Timelines.

The type 8 negation come from being able to perma kill God tiers without leaving a ghost, and God tiers can normally come back as long as their death isn't Heroic or Just.

In that case she might still be able to reorient cyberspace to displace him, but only maybe.

So that probably won't work on her then. He can still negate her mid godly tho, other than her type 8

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Even if he can't kill her, she doesent resist non lethal fate hax or sealing
sealing, which he can't use anyway, won't get around her shielding and he can't effect her without info manip regardless. How does his fate manip work?

Has he used it for destruction before? Also, does he have the ability to even effect her with it, since he may not even be able to effect cyberspace with it. She can also just displace him anyway, and out of his range

I mean, how in character for him is it for him to use it right off the bat? Because its perfectly within character to just BFR him as soon as it starts

That needs to be fixed on his profile then. Anyway, they should still be able to be BFR'd since the reorientation has worked on far higher beings than lord English

Why do I still wanna do LE vs 682 just for fun? Fun as in, "Screw dimensions, I can do whatever." or something that way.

Back