• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Drakkon's weaknesses add

Lord drakkon's weaknesses have been revealed.

he has two

• Power Overload: Drakkon first poisoned himself when he fused his Green Ranger powers with the White Ranger powers, which were created from the pure light of good. It wouldn't be until he began his quest to create his ideal world that Drakkon began to make his condition worse due to his lust for power. After adding the Samurai and Zeo powers, Drakkon got stronger but at the cost of his body's biological structure weakening to the point of approaching failure due to the sheer strain of maintaining so many power sets at once.
  • Megalomania: Lord Drakkon has shown himself to be massively egotistical and narcissistic, believing himself to be superior to any Ranger and a living god. This overconfidence has led to him underestimating his opponents, the most notable being the Red Ninja Steel Ranger during his battle with him.
those came from the power rangers wiki. just to let you know.

but do they count as good weaknesses to add to his profile?

Could you write a summary of the weaknesses (how it would look on the page) and then I'll edit it in?

Tends to highly underestimate his opponents, has a god complex. Lord Drakkon's biological structure is heavily weakened to to the point of approaching failure due to the sheer strain of maintaining so many power sets at once after he absorbed white ranger, the samurai, and zeo's Powers.

? Not familiar with that, as I’m still fairly new to the volunteerjob. I just know my main duty is to focus on the wiki pages themselves, to make them look neat and help out CRTs.

? Not familiar with that, as I’m still fairly new to the volunteerjob. I just know my main duty is to focus on the wiki pages themselves, to make them look neat and help out CRTs.

well when you become more skilled. let me know.

anyway thanks for the revisions, i'll wait for sir ovens. to give out a reply. Although i still think the god complex. (actually i'm unsure of it. maybe get rid of it all together)

elixar blue?

do we have to put keys in? because i feel like the weaknesses add up and all that as he gets more powerful.

i think you can tell what state of weakness he is in by the selected tab.

though elixar since i don't watch or read the power rangers comics. can we get another person to do that like amelia?

elixar i suggest you ask amelia or another power rangers member to see if they are okay with the weaknesses. (i'm not sure of the god complex) maybe they think it's okay or not. (i'm fine with everything else but that god complex thing)

Back