• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros vs Orochi 7-1-0 CONCLUDED

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The monster association attempts to recruit the dark matter thieves to their group, and denial to the recruitment mean death. Boros refuses, as he only came to earth to look for the most powerful fighter. However, he senses Orochi's power, and so, challenges him to a duel. If Boros loses, he and his crew must bow to Orochi, but if Orochi loses, well everyone in the MA ******* dies.

• Speed equalized
  • Orochi is in his final form and Boros is in his second form
  • Orochi is in his second Low 6-B+ key
  • Meteoric Burst and CSRC are restricted
  • Battle is on top of Boros's ship
nIVVOWw.png
amShTMi.png

Boros: 7 (Kin201, ZoronotZolo, Phoenks, LordTracer, SemiRaedi, Axxtentacle, Epiccheev)

Orochi: 1 (Ourosboros)

Saitama claps both: 0

Ngl, part of me wants to use their first forms but eh...

Last edited:
I'm gonna say Orochi. While Boros would be stronger, Orochi's Martial Arts, attack reflection and I would argue better stamina would allow him to take the W over Boros. However, my answer is subject to change on this lol

Boros wins this fight. He then transforms into his Meteoric Burst and vaporise the entire MA along with Psykorochi and other cadres. He later proceeds to blitz and one-shot Tatsumaki as well.
No MB, that'd make the match a stomp

I mean Boros wins this fight with Power Released form.
He then transforms into his Meteoric Burst and vaporise the entire MA along with Psykorochi and other cadres. He later proceeds to blitz and one-shot Tatsumaki as well.

I would support using their first forms if Orochi's being an above dragon wasn't already controversial after the Murata changes. Since this form has a High 6-C feat, I figured it would be less controversial.

Okay, so AP is close enough to be a non-factor, since both upscale a little from the meteor to above 3.98 teratons.

Speed is also comparable, since both are in the big ambiguous gap between at least MHS and possibly relativistic.

They have similar movesets too- regeneration, fire manipulation/electric manipulation that allows them to use attacks from tens of kilometers away.

Like my friend Zoro just said, I think Orochi's skill, attack reflection and larger size give him the edge in physical combat. If AP is comparable, which it is at this point, Orochi gets the win after an age-long fight, 6 times out of ten in my mind always via skill. Orochi's regeneration is comparable but seems to require absorbing other living beings, which is a handicap of sorts that could give Boros a win if he does enough damage.

And then he transforms into his Meteoric Burst and one-shots the entire MA along with Psykorochi and other cadres, and he later proceeds to one-shot Tatsumaki.
Sounds like salt that Psykorochi and Tatsumaki are tiered higher than Boros tbh UwU

At least Low 6-B, likely far higher for Boros and at least High 6-C, possibly Low 6-B for Orochi. Boros with a clear advantage here.

Boros should be able to take it with one beam or two so Boros FRA

They have comparable AP, so that doesn’t really matter. Orochi’s regen requires absorption, so he’s not gonna be able to make much use of that here. Boros also has heat resistance, so Orochi’s not gonna be burning him to death any time soon. As the fight goes on, Boros would heal the damage Orochi does to him, but Orochi wouldn’t be able to heal what Boros does to him. So overall, I’d give this to Boros.

At least Low 6-B, likely far higher for Boros and at least High 6-C, possibly Low 6-B for Orochi. Boros with a clear advantage here.

You do realize the OP says Orochi is Low 6-B in this fight, right?

They have comparable AP, so that doesn’t really matter. Orochi’s regen requires absorption, so he’s not gonna be able to make much use of that here. Boros also has heat resistance, so Orochi’s not gonna be burning him to death any time soon. As the fight goes on, Boros would heal the damage Orochi does to him, but Orochi wouldn’t be able to heal what Boros does to him. So overall, I’d give this to Boros.
The heat resistance cuts both ways, but regen is def how Boros would win this. I think Orochi's skill and attack reflection make him very competitive though since both fighters will have to do their damage up close in person where Orochi has all the advantages.

It’s definitely not a stomp by any means, Boros’ regen Just gives him a solid advantage.

Anyways, sounds like:

Boros: (6), Kin201, ZoronotZolo, Phoenks, LordTracer, SemiRaedi, Axxtentacle

Orochi: (1) Me

This might be the fastest vs thread in the west

I don’t think SemiRaedi and Axxtentacle’s votes would could because the former assumed it was a stomp even though Orochi is the same AP and the latter didn’t give any reasoning.

Hey wait, what if Orochi redirects Boros' attacks forever since their AP is comparable?
This is similar to what I was imagining, except I thought Orochi would be able to slip significant shots in there as well like Garou did vs TTM, except it would just take forever for Orochi to overwhelm Boros's regen. This fight could go for days in my mind.

I'm gonna say Orochi. While Boros would be stronger, Orochi's Martial Arts, attack reflection and I would argue better stamina would allow him to take the W over Boros. However, my answer is subject to change on this lol.
I still think this is likely gonna happen. But Boros will definitely not the one who tires first right? Since he has a lot of energy reserves for MB. He can likely regenerate for days.

I should probably do more MA vs Dark Matter Thieves matches in the same continuity as this

Now that it's been clarified that we're putting Orochi at Low 6-B as well, would you like to elaborate on how you think this goes down?
I still think this is likely gonna happen. But Boros will definitely not the one who tires first right? Since he has a lot of energy reserves for MB. He can likely regenerate for days.
Orochi's stamina is also unknown. Boros I feel could regen for days, assuming one regen requires the same amount of energy as a regular attack (putting it at 4+ teratons), then Boros could regen 398492.4623 times if CSRC is 1.586 exatons. Point being he could regen hundreds, possibly thousands or tens of thousands of times.

It all depends on Orochi's stamina in this case

Oh no, my record for the fastest match ;w;

(That one took 30~ mins or so after I bumped it)

Once again, Boros has ranged and AoE attacks, martial arts won't do much for Orochi here considering his size, especially if Boros realizes he's losing in close combat.

Oh no, my record for the fastest match ;w;

(That one took 30~ mins or so after I bumped it)

Once again, Boros has ranged and AoE attacks, martial arts won't do much for Orochi here considering his size, especially if Boros realizes he's losing in close combat.
But Orochi has heat resistance, and electricity and fire manipulation, so those attacks will be as effective against him as his ranged attacks are against Boros. If Boros wants to beat him, he'll have to do up close by outlasting him

I guess, in this case it could just be a battle of attrition. Boros still has much greater range and AOE, and orochi is a huge target, so he's not gonna dodge that easily. Even if orochi does have resistance to Boro's attacks, it's still likely Boros' energy attacks can harm Orochi.

I guess, in this case it could just be a battle of attrition. Boros still has much greater range and AOE, and orochi is a huge target, so he's not gonna dodge that easily. Even if orochi does have resistance to Boro's attacks, it's still likely Boros' energy attacks can harm Orochi.
Orochi can probably reflect Boros's ranged attacks to a certain extent, like how Bang reflected Rover's blasts when amped. I do think it's a battle of attrition, but even assuming the ranged attacks of each party can still harm each other, I still think Orochi's martial arts advantage compensates for his regen disadvantage.

Back