• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lookism - Daniel Park Massively Hypersonic Calc Help

Daniel leg length : 0.90m

Distance : 1000cm/10 meter

Timeframe : 0.90/ 171.5= 0.00524781341

I use 171.5 as they're faster than eye

So

In that case, 1000/0.00524781341 = 190555.555595

Total = 190555.555595 Massively Hypersonic

Where did you get the 1000 m distance from? I only see 1000 cm, which should be 10 meters.

Secondly, using 171.5 m/s is considered as a literal calc stacking on this wiki, so it would likely be not used.

In short, I disagree if it is as I said.

my brother in christ
if you would like someone to help with the calc, you should provide the chapter where the feat happened, a brief description of it and what exactly you're trying to calculate.

for example (these aren't real numbers):
Lookism Chapter 99 - Daniel Park tanks the fall from a 5 story building

so the description is daniel kick hudson to building which is a city block room. a city block room length is like 99 meter. you cansearch google by yourself and they both dashed to building and slam to ground

This feat can only get up to the level of massively hypersonic with weird assumptions which can be calc stacking, so I don't think I will try to calculate this one, someone else might do something good, or else, I am trying to look into this a little more.

maybe massively hypersonic
btw how many joules do people need to shatter a aluminium fully with pure alloy

Back