• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Loid Forger VS Spy: Crépuscule Espions (GRACE)

Alternate Title: Spy VS Spy

Rules:
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both are 9-B and Gravel War Spy Key is used.
  • The fight takes place at night in Gotham City.
  • Both start 100 meters apart and not within each others line of sight.
  • Spy is allowed full Gravel War arsenal except Magic Spells and Power Ups.

"It’s not so easy to get things right with favourable conditions": 7
"He could be any one of us": 0
"I am inevitable": 0

d2rw5ml-d5aa4650-5fb2-4518-a51b-60ac6147182f.jpg
Loid.Forger.600.3631257.jpg

Last edited:
I was called. So, let's see

In terms of AP, Spy is 6.9 Megajoules iirc while Loid is 3.5–4.1 megajoules, AP is in Spy's favor, though it doesn't help that Loid has bullet- and stab proof vests to reduce the effectiveness of Spy's gun and knives. The same can't be said about Spy if Loid shoots him.

Speed is equal, so bleh, although Spy can increase his speed with some of his knives. Loid can probably handle this with analytical prediction, acrobatics, and his senses.

Spy's invisibility is countered by Loid's senses.

Their stealth mastery probably counters each other as they are both masters of disguises and espionage, with Loid having the advantage due to his senses once again.

There isn't anything written for Spy to say how good his hand-to-hand prowess is; Loid is decent as he has military training and could fend off armed combatants. And even if Spy is better, Loid knows when he is over his head and retreats, sets up traps, or uses the environment around him to gain the advantage.

For now, I put my vote for Twilight

I was called. So, let's see

In terms of AP, Spy is 6.9 Megajoules iirc while Loid is 3.5–4.1 megajoules, AP is in Spy's favor, though it doesn't help that Loid has bullet- and stab proof vests to reduce the effectiveness of Spy's gun and knives. The same can't be said about Spy if Loid shoots him.

Speed is equal, so bleh, although Spy can increase his speed with some of his knives. Loid can probably handle this with analytical prediction, acrobatics, and his senses.

Spy's invisibility is countered by Loid's senses.

Their stealth mastery probably counters each other as they are both masters of disguises and espionage, with Loid having the advantage due to his senses once again.

There isn't anything written for Spy to say how good his hand-to-hand prowess is; Loid is decent as he has military training and could fend off armed combatants. And even if Spy is better, Loid knows when he is over his head and retreats, sets up traps, or uses the environment around him to gain the advantage.

For now, I put my vote for Twilight
Vote Counted

Back