• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
Loid Forger (Spy X Family) VS Daredevil (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
  • Speed Un Equalized
  • Starting Distance: 20 Meters
  • Battle takes place inside a warehouse in the night
  • Both have their Equipment
  • Both are 9-B
unknown.png
unknown.png

Loid Forger:
Daredevil:
Anya reads their mind (Incon):

Goddamn this is just such a cool match. They're pretty much on point with Analytical Prediction, Stealth, detecting each other, and fighting skill. What's Daredevil's exact AP? I think Loid has an advantage against Matt on that and might be the only real reason I'm gonna pick him, but if someone can convince me about other advantages Matt has I'm gonna vote a tie.

Wait holy shit this is a speed unequalized match. When was the last time I saw one?

Gonna vote Loid for now though because of the slight speed advantage

I don't know much about Daredevil but his Analytical Prediction seems to be much more in-depth than Loid's.

In fact, I don't even know how Loid's "analytical prediction" is analytical prediction.

Meanwhile, Daredevil seems capable of reading people on a much deeper level and dodging various attacks through it.

In terms of skill, Daredevil also clearly has the lead there just by looking at the information on the profile. Same thing with the senses.

I don't know much about Daredevil but his Analytical Prediction seems to be much more in-depth than Loid's.

In fact, I don't even know how Loid's "analytical prediction" is analytical prediction.

Meanwhile, Daredevil seems capable of reading people on a much deeper level and dodging various attacks through it.

In terms of skill, Daredevil also clearly has the lead there just by looking at the information on the profile. Same thing with the senses.
Looking into it, it seems like they lured 'snipers that they couldn't see' to attack them at a certain spot, before making a sudden movement. I'll be honest the current set of pics doesn't really define the ability well enough.

But this looks like low level AP instead of what I expected. You're right on Daredevil

I'll pull back my vote for now.

Back