• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local Small Child fights Soulthirsty Vampire

This has got to be the stupidest fight I’ve done so far.

On one side, weighing in at 10-A, 2-C with his Imagination Powers, we have Max, from Sharkboy and Lavagirl! Dont underestimate him, despite being young, his creativity will surely get the best of you!

On the other side, Standing Proud at a rank of 8-C, 4-A with his Reality-Warping abilities, we have DIO! Despite being in his pre-absorption key, his pure strength and Hax potential will surely make this an interesting battle!

The rules are simple. Pre-Absorption DIO vs Max. Max gets 45 Minutes of preparation to do a bunch of things he’d need to, since DIO is probably far out of Max’s league otherwise. They start off at a distance of 25 Meters, and Speed is in fact Equalized. Now, let the battles begin!

Idiot with a Journal:
Cocky Idiot with a Journal:

It's been a while since I watched that cringey movie, but doesn't max have too think in order too use his powers while DIO has too punch?

What would Max do first in character? I don't remember the movie either.

It's been a while since I watched that cringey movie
I'm coming for your spine.

Anyway, In character when gets his powers he goes immediately for the other kid, but he uses his powers to counter his to convince him to be good and all.

He does use them immediately to fix everything and all, but he seems more defensive, at least against people he knows.

So i think he'd do whatever is more convenient and then counter dio, or maybe don't let him get close.

ehhhhhhhh speed equalized idk man, seems like he'd just get time stopped and warped by Dio, unless he starts with his reality warping.

Back