• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local businessman fights Cat jotaro

Blinx has enough AP to oneshot kira himself, and to cripple Killer Queen. He's also got massive hax advantage with Kira's lack of time manip resistance. Depending if it's Kira or Kosaku, Blinx has the range advantage against Kira and is about equal with Stray Cat;s bubbles. The only thing Kira's got going for him is that Blinx can't see stands, and that KQ bypasses durability, but even then KQ would have to get in close range to do so.

This is a clean win for Blinx, i'd say.

Blinx has the ability to move and manipulate time when time doesn't flow. Also humans can be turned into time crystals. Kira is ******.

MisterChief69420 said:
Blinx has the ability to move and manipulate time when time doesn't flow. Also humans can be turned into time crystals. Kira is ******.
Woah, I don't remember blinx having immeasurable speed and transmutation in his profile

Wow, would blinx be like the second building level character with infinite speed in the entire wiki.

No.

Because moving into your own timestop doesn't give you that. Jotaro and Dio aren't infinite, neither is Corvo, or most characters with a timestop ability

Ok blinx doesn't have ridiculous speed, but still turning people into time crystals seems like a feat I've only seen the tom tom gang do.

What's Blinx ic starting move, if he auto starts with timestop then it seems like a decisive win if not a stomp since he has the ap advantage. If he doesnt then maybe Kira can use BTD on a random bystander if he doesn't try using SHA first

Jackythejack said:
No.
Because moving into your own timestop doesn't give you that. Jotaro and Dio aren't infinite, neither is Corvo, or most characters with a timestop ability
The cats live outside of time and space. In the second game the time flow in the entire universe was disrupted and turned into a entwined mess, there were some missions where the past and future were mixed together.

Blinx has infinite speed.

TIkelaggan said:
Ok blinx doesn't have ridiculous speed, but still turning people into time crystals seems like a feat I've only seen the tom tom gang do.
The pigs weren't turning people into time crystals, they were stealing time. Stealing time made the people dissapear. Blinx can also steal time with his sweeper, that's his entire gimmick.

Bedroombedrock said:
What's Blinx ic starting move, if he auto starts with timestop then it seems like a decisive win if not a stomp since he has the ap advantage. If he doesnt then maybe Kira can use BTD on a random bystander if he doesn't try using SHA first
Blinx's only real in-character fight is the intro cutscene to the second game, and in it he uses time controls to make dodging easier. It's not much to go by, but it's fair to say he wouldn't open with it. Though even without time controls, if Kira tries to block Blinx's shots that's a crippled KQ, and SHA doesn't negate durability so Blinx could still fight after taking a hit from it.

Why would it be a crippled KQ? Unless Blinx has NPI and Extrasensory Perception he won't be able to harm Killer Queen whatsoever.

You're right that SHA doesn't negate durability though, but this is Matured Kosaku Kawajiri we're using here so he might try going for BTD as an opening move but I'm not really sure. If he tries SHA he might lose via timestop after a while, if not then maybe if Blinx tries to charge him head on he can explode him on contact

I might be mistaken but i'm pretty sure that physical projectiles can harm stands. It would only really come into play is Kira tried to block the projectiles instead of dodge, where Blinx wouldn't be firing at KQ specifically but it would still be in the way regardless. But stand rules are confusing, so yeah could be wrong on all that.

Also this is a dumb question, but how does BTD benefit Kira, except going back an hour? is that just winning by leaving the fight, or?

mostly Fate Manipulation, if he plants it on a civilian and has blinx trigger BTD, fate manipulation will take it course and autokill blinx once the time goes back to when he died. Also I don't think stands are harmed by projectiles, one of the biggest thing stand users do is block peojectiles with their stands like Kira using KQ to body block Stray Cats air bullets.

For now I'm not gonna vote because there is a good chance Kira might just try to use SHA and leave

Gotcha on the BTD thing, thanks. Though yeah stands do well at blocking projectiles, but my thought is that would work to its disadvantage, like if the projectile itself had higher AP than the stand had durability, wouldn't the stand be harmed trying to block it?

Also for Kira just setting SHA and leaving, Blinx could slow, stop, or reverse time to stop him from getting away, which also works to stop SHA from attacking

Yeah Kira is killing a guy that survived a fight with a monster that was going to destroy an entire universe. You guys are seriously underestimating the cat here.

The explosion alone from the last boss in Blinx 2 is far greater than what Kira could do. It literally blew up the entire planet it landed on.

Also it hasn't been mentioned yet but Blinx does have self-ressurection upon death, which he can use at least once if not more, so that's something to account for. Rewinds time to a few seconds before the death blow, so he can react to whatever killed him.

FruitBat9301 said:
MisterChief69420 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z23cA3LaHU4:31 that's a legit planet busting feat, but this dude was going to erease the universe either way.
To be fair, the protag of Blinx 2 is a custom character and not Blinx, so you'd have to scale Blinx to them to have those feats apply, and I still think he would win based entirely around the first game's feats, But yeah, just make a CRT.
Well Blinx is in the second game and he is no different than the rest of the cats.

In the final boss for Blinx 2, conventional weapons were entirely useless against it, and the only way they were able to harm it was because the universe-powering crystal that's a huge part of the plot was used to stop it, as well as it needing to be used by a four-person team of both the Time Sweepers AND Tom Tom's at the same time to even work properly. Everything prior to the final boss only has feats similar to Blinx 1, so nothing really changes.

Though this really is a CRT discussion, so it's best to leave this be and just go by the feats on the current page. if the CRT invalidates this thread, then this'll be removed anyways.

FruitBat9301 said:
In the final boss for Blinx 2, conventional weapons were entirely useless against it, and the only way they were able to harm it was because the universe-powering crystal that's a huge part of the plot was used to stop it, as well as it needing to be used by a four-person team of both the Time Sweepers AND Tom Tom's at the same time to even work properly. Everything prior to the final boss only has feats similar to Blinx 1, so nothing really changes.
Though this really is a CRT discussion, so it's best to leave this be and just go by the feats on the current page. if the CRT invalidates this thread, then this'll be removed anyways.
I wasn't trying to scale Blinx's attack potency to the monster. But if they held off fighting against a planet level/universal+ destroyer then I think the wiki should be updated.

There's no way Blinx is just building level.

Also it's my first time in this site, I don't know exactly what CRT means. I didn't mean to clog this thread either.

>Blinx 2 is far greater than what Kira could do

You do know that Kira's bonbs ignore durability and is transmutation right? Not saying Blinx doesnt win but Kira's explosions arent based on AP but hax, if you dont resist transmutation, whether you be a wall level or galaxy level character dont matter, if you dont resist youre getting vaped.

Didn't say that wasnt the case. The reply that I responded to though didnt specify if he was talking about Bomb 1, Bomb 2, Bomb 3, Trigger Bomb 1 or Transfer Charges. All but Bomb 2, and remote detonation (of another object) ignore durability.

I'm not much of a part 4 fan, I totally forgot Kira could transmute people into bombs. I know he did it to Okuyasu and that confused the heck out of me because he could've done it to a lot of other characters prior to that (he also did it to the salon lady).

Either way Kira is bound by time, he's not touching a creature that lives outside of it. I think like other people pointed here Blinx has infinite speed.

Back